Blue Like September Mornings

It finished i hate when fics finish... i think i get a bit attatched....:(

But it all turned out perfect in the end as always.... and thats the way i think every one likes it..:smiley:

Rea

Alrighty, well I've obviously been really behind in reading my pm's with school hecticness and stuff. But this fic is amazing! I mean I read one of your fics and they just always end up making me feel good despite the sometimes suckiness of my day. Your fics are always my favorites and you never seem to disappoint...every fic you write just consistently gets better and better.( This one is no exception to that rule!) :smiley: So...thanks so very much for writing it and I'm going to stay on top of my pm's so that I am actually able to read a fic as you write it!
So thanks Janet!

-kaitlyn

AWWW...man she had a baby boy...at least there's someone there to side with vaughn when there's a girl problem...i loved the 'megan's all womany' line...and i was rolling on the floor laughing abt the questions the two girls asked syd regarding the sexual organs...and vaughn was sooo...embarrassed when megan asked him that question!!haha..

Anyway, GREAT FIC...GREAT ENDING...hope there's a sequel??

aliasaddict (esp.s/v)

Back