Broken

That was a terrible thing to have to go through.
I hope Michael can really convince her that it wasn't
her fault. He's right, she didn't choose to do that, it
was life or death.

Great update!
OMV the end of this chapter was so sad. Poor Syd she definitely hasn't had an easy life. But now she has Vaughn and Jack and Jess. Can't wait for more.

Aww poor Syd!!!!
-I really HATE that Joel guy!!!!! :angry:
-I'm glad Vaughn was there to help her!!!
Great update!! Loved it!!

That's awful... that she has to live with that. But at least she's alive and she need what had to be done. Also, now she has Michael and he'll make it all better... he'll replace her bad experience with a great ones.

It was good that Sydney confessed what Joel did and had her do. For one, it's out in the open and Michael know. The second, charges can now be brought against Joel and he can be arrested as a pimp and for attempted murder.

Chris

poor syd! god i cant believe she was raped! i hope that joel gets what he deserves and that this doesnt harm Syd's realtionship with Michael!
cant wait for more!! :D
update soon PLEASE :smiley:

Oh No!!! At first I thought you were gonna say that Joel raped her. Both are bad, I just can't figure out which one is worse! Poor Syd! I wished that never happened to her! Make is go away! They need happiness in their lives for once! I hope Vaughn finds him and kills him!

Megan

Back