Broken

Wonderful ending! Wonder what ever happened to Joel. If anyone ever arrested him. And what happened to Jess? Shouldn't she still be around? Anyway, I loved the story. Fabulous job.

aw i am sooooooooo sad to see this fic end!! but i LOVED the ending...family fluff *happy sigh* so good! thats so sweet how vaughn proposed...even if jess was in the way. i love how he didnt even think twice about moving to keep syd safe

“You make me feel so safe,” she whispered. He hugged her tighter and kissed the top of her head.
Aww... Loved that sentence. :love:

I"m glad that Sydney finally got away from her past. Michael' proposal was one of the funniest ones I've read so far... :lol:

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

oh that was so lovely :smiley:

and i love the kiddies :smiley: the whole family is just lovely

and i LOVE the proposal :smiley: soo much fun!

thanks for all the PMs sorry i've been a rubbish reviewer, i'll try to be better :smiley:

well done :smiley:

AWWW!!! :love:
-HA I loved how Jess attacked him in the middle of his proposal...too cute!!! :lol:
That ending was soo cute!!! I loved all the fluff!!!
Great Fic!! Loved it!!

Sorry I haven't been much around late.... soccer has kept me busy :angelic:

I know not a real excuse but hope you're still ok with it :thinking:

Amazing updates!!!!!!!!! And oh........ :( it's finished :cry:

Great ending.... it got pretty scary with Joel kinda chasing Sydney... you seriously got me worried that for a sec Janet but then all things turned to a better side!

The proposal was hilarious :lol: poor Vaughn's being liked by Syd's dog! Never read that one before :P

Always great fics with great ideas!!!!!!!!!!

PS. I promise I'll catch up with TAKEN as fast as I can.... :blush:

:hug: cookie THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute
thanks luved this fic

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute
thanks luved this fic

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Awwww!!!!
That propsal was funny with Jess jumping on him!
I love the daughter!
The whole story was so good I am once again sad to see it go.

That was so scary when Joel saw her.
I'm glad Vaughn went ahead with his proposal.
Jess was too cute, interrupting the proposal.

I'm sad to see this end. I loved it.

Aww, I am glad that Joel didn't get to them and how sweet of Vaughn to just pick up his stuff and go. :love: Awesome ending. (y) Thanks for all the hard work!!

I thought Joel would probably find her. Luckily she got away...clear across the country. And she ended up with a life that many people can only dream of.

Chris

This board has been a real pain to log onto today, but it was worth all the tries just to read this awesome fic! Please PM me tomorrow. I loved "White Flag" and know I will love the sequel. Thanks!

That was great ... awww soo cute ... aww so knew Joel was going to find her eventully ... love that Michael was soo willing to pick up and move all the way across the country ... love the kinda propusal ... aw family soo cute ... more soon please

awwww !!!! this fic was great (y) (y) (y) (y) !!!!

i can´t wait for the sequel to white flag :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

Nanda

ps : i didn´t recived a pm from you since june, 9 , is there a problem with the pm´s again ?

That was such a great story
Just FYI, Candyland doesnt have a die, it has cards to pick up with colors on them, hehe, I only know cause I played it with a 4 year old about 3 hours ago!
Thanks for the PM
And thanks for sharing this great fic with us!

Back