Buffy/Angel conventions

I just thought this might be a gd topic starter, just wondering if anyone has met any cast of Buffy/angel or been to any conventions?
I live in the UK, and in october i went to collectormania 4 and saw Antony Head (giles) and Iyari Limon (Kennedy) It was so cool, and they were so sweet (though AH did talk to me as if i was like 5, because i was so nervous and excited!) I really wanted to ask them some things, but the queues were massive and i didn't know what to say, so in the end i just got their autographs! I'm tryin to get my dad to take me to more, but i think it was a one off, and though not well organised it was definetely worth it! (i even got to see some lotr cast, but i didn't get to talk to them because there were thousands of people.)
I figured they have more Buffy conventions in America, so i wondered what they were like.

if you wanna see the guests for collectormania 5 go to www.collectormania.com it is in milton keynes.

I just can't picture myself attending a fan convention. I went to one when I was a college student with a guy I dated briefly--his father is a sci fi author. It was kind of boring, really, but I don't think any actors to speak of attended that year--not that it would have made that much difference. Some actors seem to just end up making the cult convention circuit and not doing that much after the series . . . it's kind of sad, actually. I actually met a celeb (just a hello & autograph) at a small theater once where he was acting in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. That was so good, actually, it ruined the movie for me. It was so much better.
;)

Back