Building a Website....

i still would tell people to use brinkster even though they have ad's on the page. It has to be one of the greatest hosting sites out there.

my only help to you is to get a free download of flash from macromedia and it comes with making a site with flash. if that doesnt help go download the full version just for the help. im not telling you to go download the full version since it is illegal to do but im saying it has tons of help files.

LOL, the new students in my last yr's programming class get to learn C++ this yr while I learned Pascal...

Anyways, I pretty much know my way around html and css. I haven't gotten the chance to learn php so I just use the remade pages. It's fun showing off your own work.

scope said:
my only help to you is to get a free download of flash from macromedia and it comes with making a site with flash.  if that doesnt help go download the full version just for the help.  im not telling you to go download the full version since it is illegal to do but im saying it has tons of help files.
[post="1013033"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thanks. do you have a link to the site?

hey i have a question about links ~ i am trying to put up a lot of images with links and all the html is right, but when i click on the actual website part, only 1 image shows up. why is this and what can i do to fix it? (that is if u understand what i am saying :lol:smiley: thankies!

fivetoesonefoot said:
hey i have a question about links ~ i am trying to put up a lot of images with links and all the html is right, but when i click on the actual website part, only 1 image shows up. why is this and what can i do to fix it? (that is if u understand what i am saying :lol:smiley: thankies!
[post="1036919"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

post the code meg then someone might pick out the prob ;)

or PM me if ya want ;)