Bye Bye for Now

hotpot

The Bubbly
Hi everyone

As some of you know, I am graduating from college tomorrow and moving back home. As of right now, neither my mom or my fiance have the internet at their house but I'm working on that :D I'm not sure when I will be on next - hopefully before the finale *crosses fingers*

I'm doing the whole happy/sad thing as far as it goes for graduation and leaving to go back home. I am definitely sad about leaving here though. Ever since I became a member here, everyone has been so nice and I have made two really great friends who I never would have gotten to know if it weren't for AA.

Eva and Jems- I have had such a blast getting to know you guys - and even though we complain about the FFC (like everyone else :P ) - I'll always love AA because it let me meet you two :D When Brandon had his accident, my own roommate wasn't even worried about where I was and you two were!! I shall never forget that - never ^_^ I'm going to miss you so much these next couple weeks (or maybe I can get internet sooner *crosses toes*) - but fret not, for I shall return :D *hugs*

Til next time - :byesad:

Suzi

awww suzi!!!!! :( we'll miss ya :smiley:

i hope you have a great graduation!!! hope you come back realy soon, i mean realy realy soon :smiley:

Bye, Suzi. :byesad: What will we do without updates to your great Sarkney fics?? :depressed:

:D Have a great graduation, though, and a safe trip home. Here's hoping you come back before the finale.

Congrats on the graduation!

We'll miss you and your wonderful Sarkney fics, along with the Lauren-hatred! :byesad:

Hope you get internet soon! :D

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZI</span>

I WILL MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MY TWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

but am so happy you graduated and are getting sorted - we'll talk soon once you get online at home my twin!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Suzi...

hmm...

*hacks off a chunk of the ML and hands it to Suzi*

there now you'll always have a part of AA.

Missing ya heaps already.

Sniff sniff -- I'm already missing the late night to early morning chats , and it has only been 1 day :(. I hope you had a great graduation :smiley:. And I SHALL talk to ya soon :smiley:

<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'> SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZi!!!! </span>

Congradulations on graduating!
So you don't have the internet where you're going, eh? Now I can say what I've been longing to say for such a long time!

Hugh Grant is a big pus*y! And me and Colin Firth have been having an affair for months! <--HAHAHA! :P :P :P

~~Spongy!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzi</span>

well its sunday night and ur not here so i guess i will have to talk to your thread instead!!!! :( missing you twin. :depressed: but really must go to bed. :asleep: eva i will come to talk to you tomorrow when not so tired. we can get through this!!! plus- ooh i need to get friends on oprah from you :woot: i almost forgot about that!!!! :smiley:

Back