Bye Bye for Now

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Congradulations on graduating!
So you don't have the internet where you're going, eh? Now I can say what I've been longing to say for such a long time!

Hugh Grant is a big pus*y! And me and Colin Firth have been having an affair for months! <--HAHAHA! :P :P :P

~~Spongy!
Oh Spongy -

Don't be bitter about Jude leavin me for you by bashing on my many other men - Hugh can take it, he's used to it by now - but you and Firth having an affair ... :lol: Sure Spongy, sure... ;)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - hope your finals are going well - am missing ya lots. Wouldn't ya know it, I'm at the library now (n) Heh, I am trying to make a resume bc believe it or not, I might get a full time job! Wow - ambition rocks :smiley: Oh, and I have a couple last time roomie stories to share. Am calling the phone company today to find out about the internet :D so YAY!

Jemsssssss - Ah, I see your new sig/avi :smiley: Ross and Rachel, why am I not surprised? :D hehe - I am missing you so much twin - I keep wanting to share all my motivated actions with you, but alas - no internet yet. GRRR - I think you might have to unmake me a judge for the wp challenge :( Stupid internet library is no better than ISU with their damn slow dialup - so loading all the walls will take eons :(

I shall talk to you two soon, I promise!! :D Missin ya lots!!!

hotpot said:
Hi everyone

As some of you know, I am graduating from college tomorrow and moving back home. As of right now, neither my mom or my fiance have the internet at their house but I'm working on that :D I'm not sure when I will be on next - hopefully before the finale *crosses fingers*

I'm doing the whole happy/sad thing as far as it goes for graduation and leaving to go back home. I am definitely sad about leaving here though. Ever since I became a member here, everyone has been so nice and I have made two really great friends who I never would have gotten to know if it weren't for AA.

Eva and Jems- I have had such a blast getting to know you guys - and even though we complain about the FFC (like everyone else :P ) - I'll always love AA because it let me meet you two :D When Brandon had his accident, my own roommate wasn't even worried about where I was and you two were!! I shall never forget that - never ^_^ I'm going to miss you so much these next couple weeks (or maybe I can get internet sooner *crosses toes*) - but fret not, for I shall return :D *hugs*

Til next time - :byesad:

Suzi
:( -_- awww bye suzi :byesad: :cold:

hotpot said:
Jemsssssss - Ah, I see your new sig/avi :smiley: Ross and Rachel, why am I not surprised? :D hehe - I am missing you so much twin - I keep wanting to share all my motivated actions with you, but alas - no internet yet. GRRR - I think you might have to unmake me a judge for the wp challenge :( Stupid internet library is no better than ISU with their damn slow dialup - so loading all the walls will take eons :(

I shall talk to you two soon, I promise!! :D Missin ya lots!!!
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzi </span> 👋 :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

ack the smilies wont open - i need hugging smilies hmmi think one will do if its what i remember. :kissme:

ETA: yeah smilies are working now i posted and came back to edit - damn ffc!

so my twin :smiley: - glad to hear you are getting ur resume done - sounds like i might be passing the crown and septre over to you!!! ;) :P cos i am anything but organised right now - too many nights out. ;) :D i am hungover right noiw!!! ^_^ hope its coming along well - the resume that is. :smiley: i can't wait to chat to hear how ur gradudation ceremony went and get to see some photos!!!!! :smiley: i adore grad piccies - always so funny!!!!! with the gown and hat thing. ^_^ and hurrah for getting the internet connection plan into action :happydance: i so hope you have it in for the alias finale!!!! (y) wouldnt want you to miss out on the fun and games on the sunday night and those that follow.

looking forward to the night you eva n me get to those :chatchairs: again.

i should say HI to eva too - we keep missing ach other too - shes busy stiudying and i'm just busy. continued good luck in finals eva - will speak soon!!! *hug*

YES!! I am here!! Not living at the library as planned... but stalking it none the less :D

So one more final Eva? Hopefully not a hard one... when does the roomie leave? and haha - candy is evil to you, yeah right! :lol:

SecretAgentMan said:
great news is she's back and getting a faster connection
I know! No more evil damn slow dial up - high speed DSL all the way - costing me a small fortune or not, it shall be worth it!!!

November 13 said:
CANDY. IS. EVIL.

I am leaving before the roomie, so its all good :smiley:.
YAY DSL Suzi!!!!!!
Ohh, you should so leave the room a mess before you move out so she has to clean it all :lol: I kinda did that to my roomie... muhahhaha...

Poor Eva and candy hyperness :(

Yeah no more 7 hours for 10 minutes :madfire: ... frickin dial-up

You guys had your own bathroom?! Damn, that must have been nice... communal bathrooms were ick.

Back