Heck, bye bye!

Oh! ok :lol: du, silly me ^_^ I think I'm really feeling better now I know I've already said this but
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>THANK YOU!!</span> :D

Oh ok,
biggrinsanta.gif
holidays!

Tommy said:
Sorry I've been so quiet, I just don't know what to say. I don't handle things like this very well =(
It's ok, don't worry about me Tommy, I'll... I'll make it, just wait and see, I'll make it!

Alias 56 said:
Tommy said:
Sorry I've been so quiet, I just don't know what to say.  I don't handle things like this very well  =(
It's ok, don't worry about me Tommy, I'll... I'll make it, just wait and see, I'll make it!
yep All Alias is supporting you every step of the way! :smiley:

:D And you have been nice to me!

Waaaahhh InvisionFree boards, mine and theirs have been down all day! :( On Christmas Day they have to have them not up! :( They should have better soon I hope! ^_^

I have already all these (Fue) years spyhuntergrl ^_^ But I had to gane some waight :angry: I was so thin I got really sick on top of what I have now and the flue. So now I'm back to 95-100 pounds, oh well, at least I feel better with that to! ^_^
Though you know what would have toped it all off? If my furby would work, yes the one I've been talking about for a month, he dose not work. But he's a great listener :lol:

I got some great news!!!!!!! My doc says I now have a 50% chance of living not 29%!! :D But, I get these termor thingy at night, I sure hope it's not the medicin. Well, that's the good news :D

Alias 56 said:
I got some great news!!!!!!! My doc says I now have a 50% chance of living not 29%!! :D But, I get these termor thingy at night, I sure hope it's not the medicin. Well, that's the good news :D
Soon it will be 75%! ;) Hope you feel better, maybe the percent is rising from all the love at All Alias! :xmas:

Back