Heck, bye bye!

And you know that were here for you. And if you ever want to talk about, it were here. But, we also will respect the fact that you usually don't want to talk about. If you don't want to talk about you can close or delete the thread and we just won't mention it again on the boards. ;)

SydneyBristow201717 said:
If you don't want to talk about you can close or delete the thread and we just won't mention it again on the boards. ;)
Sorry to interrupt, but please don't delete threads.

Thanks, I feel better, well in side, not the rest of me though, I can't eat anything Wheat or cheisse, and I thend to chock on every thing I eat. I've been choughing up my tonsels, my tung turned brown! My feet and fingers turned purple, my feet are peeling. My head is spining my vison is a reck and I've only been geting worse and the docters don't help any! Oh...

I think I'll join you
cry.gif

everyone pray for a christmas miracle for alias 56 that she gets better.
you are in my thoughts!!! Think positive. I'm here for you if you ever want to talk.

You all have been so nice to me ^_^ Thank you, thank you, thank you! I feel a ton better knowing that you all care, and that you'ed miss me :angelic: my family dose not help hardly any, so this is totaly... Totaly... Errmm, totaly something any way :lol:

Back