Heck, bye bye!

Natalie

BANNED!
:( Ok, I'll be back later... MUCH later! maybe this site will slow down by then. It's only me, remember? little over-reacting Alias56... So, bye bye AllAlias! I may return some day :thinking:

I'm sorry you're leaving, and I think I know why. I'm so sorry you feel the way you do. You will be greatly missed. If you are here to read this, please PM me. Thanks

Sorry to hear you're leaving Alias56. I know we never talked, but still sorry to hear you're leaving for a while. Hope all is well and you come back sometime.

:eek: you'ed really miss me!?...... Well, I thought about it last night, infact I cryed my self to sleep over all this :( I realise now that I would be better off staying :D Tommy talked me into it. I just want to thank you guys for puting up with me, and Codie, you won't have to have a heart atack after all :lol: I feel better now, and no I don't wanna talk about it and please don't push me on any subjects for a fue day while I recover.
Again thanks for puting up with me :rolleyes:

GOOD!!Thank god your not leaving or things would not have been the same :( !! :D i got scared ther for a second!!Don't you ever do that again :angry: !!Glad your staying!! (y) good talking Tommy!! :rolleyes:

Thanks ^_^ Guys, I'm glad I re-thought my dissiton to. I really ment it too, about leaveing and all, I'm just gald I came back for one last look berfore total good bye. But now, I'm here!!! :D

Back