Bye Bye for Now

hotpot said:
You guys had your own bathroom?! Damn, that must have been nice... communal bathrooms were ick.
Well, it was a bathroom for 4 ppl, so it kinda sucked if you woke up late for damn class and needed to use the bathroom while someone was taking a shower or s***.

November 13 said:
hotpot said:
You guys had your own bathroom?! Damn, that must have been nice... communal bathrooms were ick.
Well, it was a bathroom for 4 ppl, so it kinda sucked if you woke up late for damn class and needed to use the bathroom while someone was taking a shower or s***.
Hmmmm... true. At least in the shared bathroom - there were 3 showers... and oddly enough - a bathtub. Who the hell would take a bath in a communal bathroom? *shudder*

aww you guys got cut off right in the middle there!!! :( :(

but yeah for suzi getting dsl for alias finale!!!! :happydance:
can't wait to chat again twin!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

tonight we are celbrating evas end of exams - but you are missed my dear. we can't wait to have you back for threeways!!! :smiley: :smiley:

hehehe *giggles* suzi -

i did someting thats gonna make you happy (said in rachel to chandelr type voice when she gives him the friendship bracelet back!) well laugh at least - jidsha here i come!!!! :P :P

hehehe cant wait to tell you!!!! :smiley:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzi</span>
:depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

i miss ya twin! :(

YAY!! Am back with uberfast DSL (still not used to it hehe) and in time for the finale!!!

Oh AA, how I have missed you :D Good to be back ^_^

Back