Drama Catch Me If You Can

Jennifer Garner at the premiere:
1040105013.3623911504.jpg
capt.1040101589.catch_me_if_you_can_premiere_carm102.jpg

I live in a small town, and we do have a theater but it only has two screens. Lately the guy who owns it has been doing a good job of getting movies on opening day. So far he has gotten Harry Potter, Die Another Day, and The Two Towers on opening day. And guess what he's getting next?! Catch Me If You Can!!! I'm so excited!!!

i saw it today at 11:15 in the morning (it was the first showing on opening day). i was very disappointed at how DiCaprio's character (Frank Abignale) played Jennifer's character (Cheryl Ann). but other than that, the movie was very entertaining. go see it. i wont say anything else. :D

Just got back from seeing it, and wow!!! Great movie! I'm not really a huge fan of Leo, but he did a good job in this. And Tom Hanks, he was great as usual. JG had a small part, but she was awesome!!! Go see it!!!!

yeah...it was interesting...i got home and my parents were like "So, what role did Sydney have?" I was like..uhhh it was just kinda small...thing...

I saw the trailer for this movie and thought it look quite good. But when i noticed it had Jennifer in it, the movie looked great, i really want to see it now.
And i always like films that are based on a true story. :smiley:

I went to see the movie the other day and LOVED it ! JG was really good ( well for the 2 minutes she was in it :( ) It's too bad she couldn't have had a bigger role - but there wasn't a real leading role for any of the actresses...

DUDE!!! :woot: I saw it last week!! I mean whoa! :woot: It was Awesome!!! :woot: Jennifer Garner was wicked cool in it, even if it was for like two minutes and she got played but still. I loved it. Do you concur? :lol: :lol:

Krazed :ninja:

I have a question for those of you who have seen the movie. My mom wants to go see it with me Friday, and I'm 21, so it's not like I'm a kid or anything, but...how do I say this....does Jennifer Garner have an actual sex scene? Because my mom is pretty cool, but I don't want to watch something in the theater with her that would be embarrassing. Is there anything graphic? And what do you mean that she gets "played"? Does he just not pay her or something? I just don't want to see something with my mom that will make her uncomfortable, because she really loves Alias and Jennifer Garner. Any advice?

Azalea said:
I have a question for those of you who have seen the movie. My mom wants to go see it with me Friday, and I'm 21, so it's not like I'm a kid or anything, but...how do I say this....does Jennifer Garner have an actual sex scene? Because my mom is pretty cool, but I don't want to watch something in the theater with her that would be embarrassing. Is there anything graphic? And what do you mean that she gets "played"? Does he just not pay her or something? I just don't want to see something with my mom that will make her uncomfortable, because she really loves Alias and Jennifer Garner. Any advice?
Jennifer does not even get a bare shoulder. She is fully clothed the whole five minutes she's on. All you see is them kissing, other things that happen after kissing are implied.

As for the played thing...it's related to money. ;)

There were other females in the movie that showed more skin than JG even though she played the prostitute. :P

It's a fabulous movie!! I really reccommend it.

Back