Drama Catch Me If You Can

ya i loved iot but i wish jens part was bigger!! it was really good tho i thought!! i also think LD is a really good actor. hes not hott or anything but he alwys seems like you think of him as that actual character to and ur like wait that is LD!! thats what i think is a great actor/actress

lauren vartan :surf:

I just got the DVD, the Disc 2 bonus features are great, there is a little JG thing too.

I loved how that he gave JG a fake check and got real cash back :D

My general review of the movie:
Great plot that ingeniously combines drama, action, comedy, romance, and more. It’s a very clever story about a young man who leaves one father only to find another in the FBI officer assigned to capture him. Takes you along on an exciting ride that you won’t soon forget. A great con-man movie that is witty and smart.

A+ (y) (and that's for the actual movie, not just JG's part :P)

I dunno, the book was better. After reading it, I thought that yeah, definitely the movie looked awesome. But I was disappointed. I know Frank Abignale Jr. was on the set during filming and gave over creative control, and I also know that he approved and liked the way the movie came out, but it's not something I'd see again. And after reading all those great reviews, I feel kinda bad posting this! But read the book, then compare! There's more humor, more description, and that's because it's actually coming from Frank himself. They also changed some things, which didn't sit too well to be honest with you; things I wouldn't have changed. But definitely, check out the book if you can.

:cool:

Back