CIA Agent Wannabes

lol! and he actually combs his hair at the "he's gonna comb his hair" part...lmao!! omg that is so great! anyways!...

I think everyone should write their CIA theme songs here for themselves...that would be hilarious!

I would also love to join the CIA. I like to write and I thought about being sometype of writer so maybe I could be an analyst like Will. That'd be neat. I also am trying to learn different languages.

syd_spy47 said:
I would also love to join the CIA. I like to write and I thought about being sometype of writer so maybe I could be an analyst like Will. That'd be neat. I also am trying to learn different languages.
:cool: I was thinking about doing that! But hey I wanna kick some ass and I know languages so I should use them for something!

You know what I wish? I wish I could talk to someone at the CIA who works there and find out info about their job and then see if I would like to do it. I think that'd be a great help. What do you all think?

Ummmm! I am going to try to contact them! Like you can e-mail them and ask them questions and maybe they might respond. I'll try it and tell you all!

Guess what? I found out a few months ago that I have, like, a second cousin I think it is, that
works for the CIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found out and I would have flipped but I was
eating lunch with my fam and grandparents and my mom's aunt and uncle. But I really annoyed
my sister later by saying "I have a second cousin who works for the CIA!" all the time. My
mom's aunt said that the lady travels a lot for them, something I really wanna do. One of my
summer projects is to find out her address and write to her and ask her questions. I can't wait to
do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's with my family too! I mean both of my parents were foreign to the US years ago. My dad has a long line of ppl that works in intelligence, but I am not allowed to say really. And well my mom's side they are all in law! My family is pretty boring, but when I join the CIA it won't be! LOL Jo I'll tell you so more later!

Flames24 said:
You know what I wish? I wish I could talk to someone at the CIA who works there and find out info about their job and then see if I would like to do it. I think that'd be a great help. What do you all think?
Like on occupations day at school and stuff...does anybody know what kind of classes to take if you wanna join...or what languages or martial arts...this would be really helpful!

OMG, we had one of those days where people come in to tell about their jobs and stuff, one was about international affairs! Ok, not CIA, but still!! He touched on some topics about the CIA, I'm like, I LOVE YOU!! But not as much as JG! He's like, huh? Kid, are you okay? LMAO!

Bondgal2007 said:
Ummmm! I am going to try to contact them! Like you can e-mail them and ask them questions and maybe they might respond. I'll try it and tell you all!
I think I am going to try and do the same thing and let everyone know what I come up with.

SydB_JenG said:
Like on occupations day at school and stuff...does anybody know what kind of classes to take if you wanna join...or what languages or martial arts...this would be really helpful!
First off, remember that there are SO many different jobs that you can do for the CIA. they're a business just like anything else. they need people for just about anything you can think of so study what you enjoy! personally, i do want to be in clandestine operations (ha like syd)...i don't know anyone who's an operations officer, but then again i might. they're not allowed to tell. one of my good friends wants to be an analyst...if you're interested here are the steps that i'm taking to prepare:
next semester i'm applying for naval officer candidate school (you can go after college and when you finish it's the same as graduating the academy)
my goal is to score well enough on all of my aptitude tests that i'm accepted into a position in naval intelligence
i'm going to serve out my tours in the navy and apply to the cia
i think these are good decisions because a lot of the dod, dia, cia employees come from the corps. i also have an internship this summer at an independent consulting firm for the intelligence community. next summer i'm applying for an internship at the d.i.a...i can't apply at the cia b/c it's a two semester internship which means that i'd have to switch schools for a while and i don't want to do that...but if anyone wants any information about it, i'd be glad to act as a sort of "mentor" as i'll probably be going through this process before most of you! feel free to pm me or ask me for my aim name :D

Back