Claire's Baby

Claire now has a baby to name. Does anyone have any ideas? Do you think that baby will get a name by the end of the season?

How about Daniel (Boone) - I know totally Lame. :lame:

I really would like the idea that she named it Boone, however I doubt that, since she wasn't close to him. But Daniel, I think would suit well. I hope we do get a name of her baby by the end of the season.

I'm sure whatever name the writers choose will be highly symbolic...considering the importance of the baby.

I was actually kind of hoping Claire would have a girl...I thought that would be a nice twist on the "baby of destiny" theme. Why do they always have to be boys?

Azalea said:
Why do they always have to be boys?
[post="1293956"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Good question . . . of course, the slayers were all girls . . . ;)

a name for the baby . . . hmmm

Boone
Charles
Milo . . . (rambaldi!)
Hunter (for future reasons .. )
Roy . . . for no real reason
Damian (!!!!)
Phinneus (haha)
J.J.
Sark's first name

or maybe she'll never name him, and he'll just be called "the baby" untill he's 18 . .

i'm just joking around here . . hopefully you put that together :smiley:

ConcreteGirl said:
Julian - that would be a good name.

Gee, how about Ethan?  :rolleyes:  Yeah right, I don't think so.
[post="1294782"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ethan? EEEWWWW :thud:

maybe she can call him George ... :lol:

That did cross my mind that Ethan might be Alex, it would make sense. I wouldn't be surprised if "they" told Claire what to name the baby. Maybe it will be Alex.

Ewwww, Ethan being the French lady's son would be weird and creepy. I think Claire should name the baby Charles after Charlie because she and he like each other and stuff.

Scarlet Crystal said:
by the way, anyone think alex might = ethan?
[post="1296596"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ethan was too old . . . unless there's a time machine on the island. Besides, didn't the French woman kill Alex? :confused:

verdantheart said:
Ethan was too old . . . unless there's a time machine on the island. Besides, didn't the French woman kill Alex?  :confused:
[post="1307353"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

she killed her own son??? :thinking:

OK ... I am not sure now ... :thinking:

Back