Coming back for the third season?

Will Irina (Lena Olin) come back for the third season?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i heard that Lena was only signed for 1 season, but she really enjoyed it and it was a great experience. I'd think that she'd come back if she liked it so much.

Depends on her work schedule. The actress/actor picked up a huge number of fans after this season. If her schedule can't be worked out for several episodes, maybe she can be in some major episodes where she has more than three scenes. (That was about the average except in Passage 1,2 and The Telling.
:cool:

lenafan said:
. . . episodes where she has more than three scenes. (That was about the average except in Passage 1,2 and The Telling.
:cool:
Ahem, what about "A Dark Turn"?
:rolleyes:

irina's coming back irina's coming back irina's coming back irina's coming back irina's coming back doing my happy dance(not really but still happy)i'm glad she'll be back but they should include her in the show a little more or try anyways

i heard that Lena was only signed for 1 season
Contracts, honey. They can be renewed.

episodes where she has more than three scenes. (That was about the average except in Passage 1,2 and The Telling.
How could you forget about A Dark Turn? :blink:

she will obviously be back i mean all the characters have purpose well some did, dunno about dixon he was pretty pointless and just gets in trouble, im still confused where anna espinosa went. anyway irina will be back but two years have gone and dunno what they plans are

Sovereign_m said:
dunno about dixon he was pretty pointless and just gets in trouble
Where were you the first season?! Dixon was Sydney's partner and has saved her life, just as she has saved his. It's not his fault that Sydney didn't tell him the truth of what was going on. And his participation in this season--particularly toward the end--definitely was not pointless. What he went through with his family had a great deal of a point to it--and a great deal of resonance with Sydney's family. Perhaps you should go back and think it over on a deeper level.
;)

She will definately be back, maybe not for the whole season tho'. I just hope she doesn't get killed - I have a bad feeling about this - Irina, in my opinion, is a very important character and she has to be on the show, otherways JJ will be hearing from me !!!!!! :P

Irina_Derevko said:
Oh ya! If she's not on the show alot JJ's gonna have to tighten up on his security cause I'll be comin after him! :angelic:
I think you need to take it up with Ms Olin because Mr Abrams (I'm sure) really wanted her back for more episodes than he's getting her.
^_^

They must expect that it will be fewer than 11 episodes, or she would have to be on the cast list, which she's not. If she turns out to be in that many ( :smiley: ) they'll have to add her back on.
;)

im in aussie so i dont have to woory bout that for the time being (4 more weeks anyways)
i love irina and no 1 can tell me other wise!

jess

Back