• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
i thought it was very nice. i liked the end. its always very interesting what you'll find lurking in the mountains of nepal

It was fine, but I was looking forward to an awesome episode, i guess im just a little dissappointed. Overall, it was good.
~Carey

I think it was very good. A little confusing at times, esp. when I was trying to watch it on my computer and my computer froze.
:stupidcomputer:

marshall is adorable! i'm glad he's getting some love! i'm such a sap, but i totally loved the whole ice cream scene. did anyone else think of daredevil when syd used the swords? i def did!!

yeah i was like ok!! but the whole time i was laughn my ass off!! i dont know why but during the doctor visits and sloanes trip up the mountain cracked me up!! it was like a snl clip!! and then when dixion got back his results of the test and syds like you switch them...i started to crack up!! the way she said it wa soo funny!! and then marshall oh my god!!! you go man..but i was missin weiss!!! oh well and the promo for next week omg!!! oh and the best scene was vaugh and syd at the end!! aww so sweet!! ok thats enough now!! ok i need to clam down!! :D :woot: :woot:

mountaineer5 said:
marshall is adorable! i'm glad he's getting some love! i'm such a sap, but i totally loved the whole ice cream scene. did anyone else think of daredevil when syd used the swords? i def did!!
Yep that was such a Daredevil scene! :D

i thought it was a great episode, wasnt one of the best but it was better then some! i understood everyhting and i just want to say great acting in jen and lumbly's part! but i was just confused or am puzzled at sloane and what is on that rambaldi page that conrad handed him! i want to know like right now what that guy knows and the meaning behind "you are just beginning" WHAT?! and where was irina in this episode?! i just hope those two things are more explained in the finale, which i am sure they will be! but over all good episode but anticlimatic with dixon and the bomb, i thought for sure vaughn was going to shoot or it was going to blow up but no..that was disappointing in a way. oh well, good episode!

Victoria King said:
i thought it was a great episode, wasnt one of the best but it was better then some! i understood everyhting and i just want to say great acting in jen and lumbly's part! but i was just confused or am puzzled at sloane and what is on that rambaldi page that conrad handed him! i want to know like right now what that guy knows and the meaning behind "you are just beginning" WHAT?! and where was irina in this episode?! i just hope those two things are more explained in the finale, which i am sure they will be! but over all good episode but anticlimatic with dixon and the bomb, i thought for sure vaughn was going to shoot or it was going to blow up but no..that was disappointing in a way. oh well, good episode!
I think we are supposed to wonder about Rambaldi.

But you are right, some people were missing in this episode. Irina was mentioned in passing, and Will was missing and Francie was only in the "last week on Alias" part. But I think the episode survived without them, unless you happen to watch the show just for Merrin, Lena, or Bradley.

yeah the whole sloane thing in the mountains and the papers completely lost me!! but that scene of him walking was sooo funny he looked like a big snowman!! hehe! anyways...aww marshall god i love him and he finally is getting a girl!! yeah!! :D

Back