• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
Okay, I forgot to post this a minute ago, but I just want to make sure I'm clear on one thing. The "big moment" that Rambaldi predicted was the moment when Sloane was given that thing, right? And not the bomb/device thing that the CIA team was sent to get? Was it just that the CIA was unclear about what exactly the "event" was? Or maybe they were deliberately led in the wrong direction? I'm confused.

I yelled at the screen when Sydney had the two swords, " You use Elektra's moves and then you can electrify me after."* Ahem* It went something like that. Lol.
kylo4

I thought it was a great episode! There was a lot of good character development and I'm really glad they used a whole episode to explore what's going on with Dixon.

I loved the scene when Marshall was talking to Sydney and she picked up on the fact that he had called the NSA Girl by her first name. It was so cute!

I also loved all the Syd/Vaughn parts. I can't wait 'til next episode!

i thought it was GREAT!! marshall is so adorable i was LMAO when carrie asks *are you gay* i can't wait till the season finale it looks soo GOOD!!!

anyone know what the eulogy song in the beginning was? I know it was the poem "Do not stand at my grave and weep". Want to know who the artist was.

Sure! Who's the artist?

This episode was great! Marshall acted so adorable! He was like..... I can't explain it, it's just too adorable!

Man, I thought Dixon was going crazy for a while. That C4 seriously freaked me out!

What Syd said to Vaughn on that bench was so meaningful. That was a great line. They looked so cute together and the whipped cream thing was cute!

This ep was just, wow. I thought it was really interesting how Dixon was just falling apart through the ep, but totally pulled it together in the end.

I am soooooooo interested as to what Sloane was reading. I guess we'll find out next week. It's gotta be big since it was the 'apocoliptic event'.

Marshall was wonderful as always. Such a cutie.

And of course the S/V scenes were amazing. I never fail to be amazed at how the writers are handling their relationship. They're doing a wonderful job.

But the line that got me the most was when Sydney said that she not only lied to Barnett, but to Vaughn. You could just tell how crushed she was that she did that, and the end scene confirmed it.

And then the promo! Holy cow!

this was a great episode! it was a great character development episode. for dixon, syd/vaughn, and even a little jack! (when he admitted that he was the one who recruited dixon).

and azalea - yes, i think sloane receiving the page from conrad was the "apocalyptic event" that rambaldi predicted. but i'm confused because if rambaldi wrote all this stuff about that guy's dna and heart, how is that connected to what happened with sloane? i guess we're supposed to find out later, but still. i'm a little annoyed with sloane being handed a piece of paper, getting this look of recognition on his face, and then us not knowing what was on that darn piece of paper - again! oh well.

all in all - great episode.

my heart just broke for dixon. the poor guy. :(

marshall was just so cute. :love:

as were syd/vaughn - especially the ice cream scene at the end. i love their relationship. i absolutely adore how the writers are going about it. giving us JUST the right amount of them. ^_^

I just hope that we get to see more of Jack and Will in the next ep. They were sadly lacking in this one.

but crazy, they do that to us to keep us tuning in. You know that. ;)

I thought this was a great episode. Marshall really likes that girl hehe, you can definitely tell. And the conversation he had with Sydney was great, too. Same with the ending scene Sydney and Vaughn had. I felt so sorry for Dixon, he was really coming apart and I'm glad he pulled together towards the end. I think in the next few episodes we'll find out more about what Slaone was reading. I loved how we found out and saw more character development. I can't wait for the season finale, it will be mindblowing.

I was truely bored with this episode. I suppose it's because I've been on Alias withdrawl and I've had high expectations for the past month (thank you very much ABC scheduelling department) but to me it seemed like J.J. was just trying to fill up the 45 minutes with anything he could. I thought that Carl Lumbly was really good in this episode however, he did really well with everything! I can't wait for next week, the episode will hopefully be a LOT better. I didn't even bother taping it when it came on again, because I knew I wouldn't watch it. I'm saving my tape for next week.

Back