• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
I LOVED how they let Sydney use what she learned on Daredevil. That was so cool of the writers.

I thought this was a good episode, especially in terms of character development. We saw a lot of Dixon, and I'm not sure how many noticed it, but we had a pretty big admission from Syd at the end when she said that since her parents weren't around much, she never had to worry about disappointing anyone. That's quite an insight into her character and her relationship with Vaughn.

I'm kind of glad Vaughn stood up for himself and didn't back down when Syd confronted him. He needs to be a little tough once in awhile, and I think Syd respected him for it. (And I don't mean that I want him to be all macho and "wear the pants in the relationship", I just mean that he shouldn't always give in to her if he believes he's right.)

That was great how Dixon faked everyone out. I totally fell for it!

And how cute were the Syd/Vaughn scenes? The casual way he was helping her unzip her dress, and then the ice cream...I loved that Aretha Franklin song "You're all I Need to Get By" that was playing. Perfect for them.

charlie i m glad there was no freplica! that was great but i love the irina/jack/sydney plot so yeah..LOL! i loved the marshall scenes i couldnt stop laughing!

I'm kind of glad Vaughn stood up for himself and didn't back down when Syd confronted him. He needs to be a little tough once in awhile, and I think Syd respected him for it. (And I don't mean that I want him to be all macho and "wear the pants in the relationship", I just mean that he shouldn't always give in to her if he believes he's right.)

i totally agree with you!! i was worried for a mintue there cause i wasnt sure how syd would react and what would happen b/t them but of course they made up thank god!!! and i just love the end scene!!!! :D

GREAT EPISODE BUT VERY CONFUSED-- MONK AND SLOANE?! OMG DIXON MADE ME CRY AND VAUGHN WAS SO SWEET AT THE END! I VOTED IT WAS GREAT!

Victoria King said:
charlie i m glad there was no freplica! that was great but i love the irina/jack/sydney plot so yeah..LOL! i loved the marshall scenes i couldnt stop laughing!
Yeah I don't exactly like her but it does give Francie a story.

Gah. There were no "real people" in this episode that I remember that we know names of (so no, the guy who was guiding Sloane dosen't count). Although, I missed a min or two when my computer crashed so I may be wrong :(

I loved Marshall's reaction, "I'm not gay! I mean, I like men...in a Man Friend kind of way.." :lol:

It was so cute seeing him flirting..I hope she sticks around as his girlfriend for awhile.

BTW Charlie, why were you watching on your computer? Does it play earlier there than on your ABC station, or something?

loved Marshall's reaction, "I'm not gay! I mean, I like men...in a Man Friend kind of way

i know i started to get teary eyed from laughn so hard!! oh next week i think he tells weiss about his date!! that should be freaken hilarious!!! :woot:

BTW Charlie, why were you watching on your computer? Does it play earlier there than on your ABC station, or something?
I was watching it on my computer because my VCR was broken and I have something where I can plug my cable into this device and then plug a USB cable from the thing to my computer... and then I can record the episode and even make screencaps. I tried capturing it at too high a resolution, so it crashed :(

Back