Crossing Lines

We LOVE you, Janet! Thanks for making that particular angst super-short. Julian wasn't such a bad guy, afterall. I do suspect more angst to come though...

I love that they're engaged! Thanks for the update! :D

I liked it the angst. Very well written. But I am so glad that it was short-lived, even though I enjoyed it. :smiley:

I'm very happy that everything seems to be ok right now. But I wonder if Julian will be using the info he has now for evil... ?? And how will Jack respond to the news of their engagement?? Will they even tell Jack in the next chapter?

But for now.. let us just bask in the fluffiness of the end of this chapter. :smiley: Yay for engagements!

Now, that Julian is out of the picture and Sydney and Michael are engaged, it's time for Sydney to stand up to her father. She is granting Jack's wish...she's getting married before the age of 25. Of course, I think it would've been real cute if Sydney had proposed to Michael.

Chris

see, this is a prime example that Janet is getting closer and closer to smut. they were both half naked by the time the chapter ended. :naughty:

awww, he proposedddd!! soo cute

Can't believe there wasn't a full chapter of angst there. I'm predicting there will be more when Jack finds out about their engagement tho.

Great update.

...Jack is going to have a coronary. But yay coronaries if he lets 'em stay together, lol. (Not that that means that I want him to die, mind you.)

Wonderful, wonderful job! I LOVE it!

YA they're getting married!!! :woot:
-I love how there was angst...but was fixed in the same chapter!!! :D
Now I just hope Jack doesn't kill Vaughn!!

Back