Damaged

mystery_chick said:
sugababyboo said:
mystery_chick said:
^_^  :D  :lol: that deserves a big big big :love: :lol: Anna's great. I would love to have her for a best friend :lol: and Nick sleep in the nude! :lol: ^_^ too bad you didn't have him just completely strip all! :lol: and his voice lulls her to sleep :love: :love: , :love: * 10000!
--Mandy :angelic:
Nick with sleeping in the nude, you are so naughty LOL :lol:
:P i resent that :P
--mandy :angelic:
you know it's true! lol :lol: Maybe I should write a little Nick sleeping in his house scene just for you. :redhair: Woo hoo, it's alias day!

sugababyboo said:
mystery_chick said:
sugababyboo said:
mystery_chick said:
^_^  :D  :lol: that deserves a big big big :love: :lol: Anna's great. I would love to have her for a best friend :lol: and Nick sleep in the nude! :lol: ^_^ too bad you didn't have him just completely strip all! :lol: and his voice lulls her to sleep :love: :love: , :love: * 10000!
Nick with sleeping in the nude, you are so naughty LOL :lol:
:P i resent that :P
you know it's true! lol :lol: Maybe I should write a little Nick sleeping in his house scene just for you. :redhair: Woo hoo, it's alias day!
:lol: yes do so! :lol: ^_^ *coughandhavehimmasturbatecough* :lol: j/k! but they better wake up curled up against one another! ^_^ Happy Alias Day!

mystery_chick said:
*coughandhavehimmasturbatecough* :lol: j/k! but they better wake up curled up against one another! ^_^ Happy Alias Day!
:eek: My virgin eyes are bleeding, you and Anna should meet lol! :lol: There are going to be scenes of.... :redhair: ness :P

sugababyboo said:
mystery_chick said:
*coughandhavehimmasturbatecough* :lol: j/k! but they better wake up curled up against one another! ^_^ Happy Alias Day!
:eek: My virgin eyes are bleeding, you and Anna should meet lol! :lol: There are going to be scenes of.... :redhair: ness :P
:lol: ^_^ *dance under the blood* :lol: there are scenes of redhairness?:blink: :confused:

In silence, he awoke and rubbed his eyes. He remembered where he was and turned to her; she was asleep. Scratching the side of his head, he kept his eyes on her. She was vulnerable yet serene; he wanted to protect her, to take of her care and more than anything he needed her. Her eyes opened and peered at him. She was beautiful.
“Good morning,” he told her.
“Morning,” she gave him a closed mouth smile when she noticed his tousled hair. “What time is it?”
“A little bit pass six,” he turned on the television. “And it looks like we’re having a delay.”
“Yay. I think you better keep your distance.”
“Why?”
“Morning breath,” she stretched.
He beamed, “Same here.”
“I don’t want to go to school,” she whined.
“Did that just come out of your mouth?”
“I don’t think I stuttered.”
“I didn’t mean it that way.”
“Then how did you mean it?”
“I don’t know, I just thought that you liked school.”
Cackling, she said, “Are you serious? I hate high school!”
“I just assumed that you did. You’re friends with what, half the teachers?”
“More like a fraction of them.”
“I stand corrected. So, why do you hate North Franklin?”
“It’s a combination of things, the people, the walls, the burned out ***hole teachers, hell it’s everything.”
“Go on.”
“Why do you want to know?”
“Cause I’m interested.”
“Fine. Everyday I walk through those halls with hatred. There is just so much bulls*** that goes around and I just can’t stand it. The pettiness, the drama and the elitist ***holes that encourage it just angers me. My friends they became different when we into high school, they were accommodating to all the higher social groups and for awhile I followed their lead. I was their crutch up until this year and I hated it. I got tired of trying to please everyone but myself. So, I grew up over the summer and unlike them I got a backbone. For once in my life I didn’t care what anyone thought of me and it felt great.”
“And they hated that,” Nick said.
“Oh yeah, especially Kayla. I have the nerve to say what’s on my mind, to go against the grain and not care about what everyone thinks; they don’t. I guess this is when my relationship with them began to wane.”
“You grew apart.”
“Pretty much but it took me awhile to break all ties with them.”
“Is that the famous school café rant that I’ve heard of?”
She chuckled, “Yep, although you probably heard variations of what really happened.”
Shrugging, he said, “You needed to do it. Although, speaking from personal experience, you’re the last person I’d want to piss off.”
“True.”
“Don’t you ever feel alone?”
“Honestly, I’m used to it. There are times that it gets to me but I deal.”
“You’re so strong,” he said with admiration.
She broke their gaze gave him an embarrassed smile.
“Good morning love birds,” Anna walked down the stairs.
“Morning,” Nick answered.
“How did you sleep?” Ky asked as she sat up.
“Quite well actually and you?” She gave them a suggestive smile.
Nick glanced at Ky before saying, “I’m gonna take a shower,” he got off the bed.
“Don’t use all the hot water,” Anna said to him as he passed her.
“I won’t,” he disappeared.
“Thanks for being so discreet with the smile,” Ky said.
“You’re welcome,” she sat in Harrison’s chair. “You can’t blame me, correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t he half naked?”
“Nothing happened.”
“He has very nice manboobs, did you cop a feel?”
“No!”
“Why not?” She asked sounding disappointed. “I would have.”
Shaking her head, Ky said, “I’m going upstairs.”
“Probably to shower with him,” she said as she held the remote.
“Shut up!” Ky yelled as she went upstairs.
Snickering, Anna watched television.

Attentively, Harrison listened to his students presentations. In the corner of his eye he noticed Nick and Andy whispering. Standing up, he went over to them and placed a hand on Nick’s shoulder. Bending down, he whispered, “Guys, show some respect.”
“Sorry,” Nick said.
“Me too,” Andy added.
“Just don’t do it again,” Harrison went back to his desk.
“You’re not going to read that are you?” Andy whispered to Nick.
“Why wouldn’t I?”
“Because it’s boring and it sucks.”
“Anna is definitely not boring and she doesn’t suck either.”
“You need to spice it up,” Andy took Nick’s article.”
“Dude, what are you doing?”
“Just making a few corrections.”
The class clapped after Trish finished reading her article.
“Who’s up next?” Harrison called out. No one raised their hand. “Guys, don’t make me call on one of you.”
“Nick raise your hand,” Andy said.
“I can’t read this it’s mean and it’s not true,” Nick replied.
“Stop being a ****y and just raise your hand.”
“I’m not a ****y.”
“Then raise your hand.”
Hesitantly, he raised his hand.
“Nick, you’re up,” Harrison said.
Anna smiled at him as he stood up from his seat.
“I interviewed Anna for my article. She’s 17 years old and was born in Boston and has been raised in North Franklin all her life. She has older stepbrother named Jim and they live with her mom and stepfather. Her best friend is of course Ky they’ve known each since they were five,” Nick glanced at Anna and Ky before continuing. He hoped that they would forgive him for what he was about to do. “Obviously, she doesn’t go to North Franklin but she does go to a Catholic. We all know how Catholic school girls are extremely easy.” He could feel them glaring at him but kept reading. “On the weekends she drives into Boston and strips at a gentlemen’s club. She hopes to become an adult performer and wants to entertain troops on the USO tour, if you know what I mean,” he winked. Andy laughed uncontrollably.
“Nick!” Harrison shouted.
“I’ll handle this,” Anna said angrily as she headed towards Nick. “In the hall now,” she grasped his arm and pulled him out of the room and slammed the door shut.
“Please let me explain,” Nick began to say.
“I can’t f***ing believe you!” She screamed at furiously. “You humiliated me in there in front of everyone!”
“Anna, Andy was the one that wrote that all felgercarb-.”
“But you were the one that read it! And stop using your friends as an excuse!”
“I’m sorry all right!”
“You just don’t get it! I want you and Ky to be together, that’s why I stole her sheets and gave you that advice! And this is how you reciprocate by disrespecting me?! God, you really a f***ing loser!” She went back into the classroom and he followed.
“Nick, how nice of you to join us,” Harrison said. “You and Andy are going to be this class’s b**** for the next two weeks. Anytime any of us need anything you two are going to be our lackeys and get it. Oh and since you two are spoiled bastards you’re going to pay for it as well. Along with this, both of you are going to remove every piece of gum from these tables. What do you think Anna?”
“I completely agree,” she said.
“Me too,” Ky agreed.
“You can’t make us do any of that!” Andy yelled out.
“It’s either this or a ten day suspension.”
“For what?” Andy jumped out of his seat.
“Sexual harassment, I pulled a few strings to save Nick and I can also do the same to screw you guys over. It’s your choice.”
“I’ll do it,” Nick said.
“Nick!” Andy said.
“Hey, I already have one strike I don’t need another one.”
“What’s it gonna be Andy?” Harrison asked.
“Whatever,” he shrugged.
Trish raised her hand and said, “I missed lunch and I’m in the mood for seafood, lobster to be exact.”
“That is a great idea Trish, is anyone else up for seafood?” Harrison asked. The entire class raised their hands.
“Oh s***,” Andy said.
“Start taking orders boys,” Ky smirked. “Come on, Anna.” They went into Harrison’s office.

Hugging herself, Anna walked through the desolate cemetery. Her thick boots left tracks in the snow covered ground. Sniffling, she removed a tissue from her coat pocket and held it to her nose as she continued on her way. It had been months since she had last been here and so little had changed. When she had arrived at her destination she stood still in silence. Minutes passed as she stared at the tombstone. She sensed a presence behind her.
“Who’s there?” She asked while keeping her attention on the tombstone.
“It’s me,” Nick said as he stood next to her. “What are you doing here?”
“I should be asking you the same thing.”
“I was driving by and I thought it was you,” he read the tombstone. “You were related to him?”
“He was older my brother,” her voice cracked.
“You had older brother?”
“He was eight years older than me and he was my best friend.”
“What happened?”
It took her a few moments to answer.
“He was soldier and a good one at that. I remember when he sent overseas, it was late February of 2003 and uh..I was so angry when he told us where he was stationed.”
Guilt overcame him as he put the pieces together in his mind. The dog tag, and her dream to perform on the USO tour.
“It was Kuwait, right?”
Trying to hold back a sob she simply nodded.
“You have no idea how badly I feel right now. If I had known I wouldn’t have done what I did.”
“That’s the thing, you didn’t know and I can’t blame you for that.”
“How did he-pass?”
“All I know is that he was involved in an ambush. I didn’t even go to his funeral.”
“I don’t understand.”
“I knew that he just doing his job by going but apart of him was so furious. I understood why we were going to Iraq but-as selfish as this may sound, I just didn’t want to lose my brother. He promised me that he would try his hardest to come back home. That’s the only promise that he’s ever broken. When his funeral came around I just couldn’t go because that would have made his death real to me. And that was just something I wasn’t ready to accept,” she wept.
His muscular arms reached and cradled her. Burying her face into his chest she cried and wrapped her arms around him. He whispered comforting words in her ear as he continued to hold her.

awwwwwwwww okay first of all nick = dumbass he's so weak! UGH! but then he's so sweet. and morning breath ha! but i want seafood! why can't i be in Harrison's class? *whines* Poor Anna, her brother died fight a war :( hope more happiness comes soon!

manboobs!!!!!!! hehe. i hope its the good type u were talking about!! the ones made of muscle and not fat!! :P
awwww. nick really is an a** around his friends but in the cemetary he was so sweet. if anna tells ky it might be plus points for him!!!
poor anna. :( but if nick is getting on with anna thats good.
awwww. i am just so happy!!! *does happy dance*
hehe. the weather outside is almost like the weather in damaged. it hailed a minute ago! :cold:
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

Hey guys, I'm so sorry about not updating. I'm pretty busy with applying to colleges, my sister's wedding and driver's ed. I'll try to updated as I can. Thank you for being patient. :D

awww. well good luck with getting your drives liscense! ... whenever that is ;) Update soon!

not to worry. life has its busy times. we can wait. plus ur future education is kinda more important thatn a fic.
hope u pass ur test!!!!

Speedily, Ky walked out of the bookstore and removed her car keys from her pocket. Cautiously, she slowed her pace when she heard footsteps behind her. Placing her keys between her fingers, she balled her hand into a fist and turned around.
“Damn it,” Ky brought down her fist.
“It’s nice to know that you can defend yourself,” Steven Harrison said.
“Why are you here, Steven?”
“You don’t even respect me enough to call Mr. Harrison?”
“That’s not true.”
“Good.”
“I don’t respect you at all,” her voice was flat.
“You’re blunt now.”
“Just cut to the chase, Steven. I need to get home for dinner.”
“You’re a smart young woman; I think you already know why I’m here.”
“If this is about Harrison forget about it. This is between you and him, don’t drag me into this,” she glared at him.
“You are closet person to him.”
“That doesn’t mean that I’m going to betray or manipulate him into talking to you!”
“I’m not asking you to do any of that!”
“But that’s what you want right?! I’ve changed since the last time you saw me. I’m not some f***ing weakling that’s just going to obey to your commands! I’m not going to be the link that will bring you and Harrison back together. I don’t know what skewed fantasy world you’re living but a reconciliation between you and Harrison will never happen.”
“When the hell did you become so cruel?”
“Oh I’m cruel? This is coming from man that chose some coldhearted racist b**** over his own son. As far as I’m concerned you had a chance and it isn’t my fault that you f***ed it up!”
“Neither of you are never going to let me live that down! I’m not with her anymore!”
“So? Do you honestly think that anything is going to change between you and Harrison?” She glared at him with furious eyes.
“Ky, he’s my son, my blood.”
She heard the honesty in his voice but chose to ignore it.
“Blood means nothing, so tell your pathetic sob story to someone who cares,” she turned away from him and unlocked her car doors.
“I always treated you like my own,” Mr. Harrison said. She stood still. “Even before your mother died, your father was never there. You weren’t my blood but I loved you as if you were. I can’t apologize for your father’s abandonment but I can for my own. I’m sorry that I betrayed you and then tried to jeopardize your future with Harrison. If I could take back all the grief I caused you and Harrison I’d do it in heartbeat.”
“You wasted your breathe and most importantly, my time. Don’t ever do that again,” she got into her car and drove off.
Linking her arm with his, Trish traveled alongside Jacobs up the flight of stairs. A small Chinese boy ran past them when they entered the eatery. With his hand on the small of her back, Jacobs guided her to table and took their orders. He removed two bottles of water from the refrigerator and joined her.
Taking off her coat, she asked, “How did you find out about this place?”
“Harrison and Ky have been going here for years,” he handed her a bottle.
“Cool. I like it, it has a cozy vibe and the aroma of Chinese stir fry isn’t so bad either.”
“This might not be the Ritz but no other place in Chinatown serves Chow Foon
as great as these guys.”
“I can’t wait to try it,” she beamed. “So,” she reached and took a hold of his hand. “How was your day?”
“I told you earlier, it was fine.”
“Kolby, I know something’s up, I can see it in your eyes. Just tell me.”
“I don’t know if I should,” his stare was uncertain.
“What is it?”
“I was supposed to have dinner at Harrison’s tonight.”
“Why didn’t you tell me?”
“Because..I hadn’t seen at all this week.”
“It’s getting to you isn’t it, the lying?”
He nodded, “Harrison and I go way back to preschool; it kills me to do this to him.”
“Cause you hate lying to your best friend?”
“No, because I know that he wouldn’t do this to me.”
“I understand completely, I hate lying to my family and friends. But I also that our relationship is..a risk. If this came out, it would ruin us; especially your career and I just can’t do that.”
“All I’m just saying that it’s hard.”
“Of course it is. I mean, I love you and I want everyone to know it but that just can’t happen.”
“What did you just say?” He heard what she said but needed her confirmation.
“That I love you but I think I just caused an awkward moment so I’m going to Ladies room, “she stood up to leave.
He gripped her arm and said, “You didn’t do anything wrong, please just sit down.”
“All right,” she took her seat. “I didn’t mean blurt it out that way-.” He pressed his mouth against hers.
“I love you too,” he told her.
She was near tears. Cupping his face, she kissed him.
He knew what he gotten himself into and now, he was in over his head. He just couldn’t seem to care at that moment.
Hanging her coat of the rack by the door, Ky threw her keys on the side table and walked through the living room into the kitchen.
“Someone’s a little late,” Ericsson said as he sat at the table.
“Better late than never,” she replied as she picked out a piece of chicken from the pot.
“What I have told you about picking at food?” Harrison said as he slapped her hand.
“Don’t do it while someone’s looking?” Ky said.
“Yes and obviously you weren’t listening,” he said as he handed her a plate.
“Not having dinner with the Mrs. I see?” Ky sat down next to Ericsson.
“She’s visiting her mother up in Bangor,” Ericsson said.
“What happened?” Ky asked.
“Her mom has the flu and needs some TLC.”
“And how about little Toby?”
“He’s upstairs sleeping, Anna’s with him.”
“Was with him,” Anna entered the room. “You need to turn on the baby monitor,” she told him.
“Already on it,” he adjusted the monitor on the counter.
“What’s up biotch?” Anna playfully said as she sat down across from her.
“Nothing much A-money,” Ky replied.
Ericsson shook his head, “You guys have such weird banter.”
“Girls don’t listen to him, he’s just a player hater yo,” Harrison kidded while he sat down.
“Fo’ real,” Anna answered.
Ky laughed, “So, Harrison guess who’s still in town?”
“Are you serious?” He replied.
“I bumped into him after work.”
“I can’t believe he’s still here.” Anna said.
“Umm hello? Who in the hell are you guys talking about?” Ericsson asked.
“Harrison’s father,” Ky told him, “he’s back and looking for a little reconciliation.”
“And you didn’t tell me?” Ericsson said to his friend.
“There’s nothing to tell,” Harrison’s answer was quick. “And I really don’t feel like talking about it.”
“Why not?” Ericsson asked. “Forgiveness is something that you definitely need to work on.”
Sighing, Ky said, “Here we go.”
“What is that supposed to mean?” He asked Ky.
Harrison answered. “She’s just getting ready for one of your sensitivity speeches.”
“I do not have sensitivity speeches,” he said. “Do I?” He turned to Anna.
With her forefinger and thumb she gestured and said, “A little bit.”
“You’re almost like a woman, sensitive, well-groomed and if baldness was a trend among women you’d only be one chromosome away from becoming one,” Ky shared.
“First, there’s nothing wrong with a guy being in touch with his feelings and secondly, not many guys can pull off that Vin Diesel like I do,” said Ericsson.
“Oh come on,” Ky began to say, “you even scream like a woman.”
“No, I don’t.” Ky reached out and pinched his bicep. A high pitched wail escaped from his mouth. “What was that for?!”
“To prove my point and for that time you shoved me in the hall when I made fun of your Hawaiian shirt.”
Anna laughed hysterically.
“What are you laughing about,” he rubbed his arm, “you’ve heard me laugh before.”
She tried to catch her breath, “I know, it’s just been awhile. You sound like Ned Flanders.”
Little Toby began crying.
“I better go check on him,” Ericsson got up from his seat. “I’m not done with you guys,” he pointed to Harrison and Ky as he left the room.
“Of course he isn’t,” said Ky as she peeked into the living room.
“What are you up to?” Harrison asked.
“Hold on, Ericsson, watch out for the spider that’s hanging above the stairwell!”
“HOOOOOOH!” He shrieked. Rowdily, they laughed. “Very funny, Ky!”
“I’m sorry I couldn’t help it, Ericsson. That’s like the third time I’ve used that and it never gets old!” Wistfully, she sighed.
Harrison answered his mobile phone.
“Oh, it’s Joey,” he sounded slightly surprised. “I’ll just take this into the living room.”
Anna waited until he was gone to speak.
“Now Harrison, you better not be having any phone lovin’ and if you plan to, have some class, there’s a bathroom down the hall!”
“Oh God, Anna!” He yelled back.
“You are too much,” Ky said as she chuckled.
“You know you love it,” she smiled.

:lol: :rotflmao: omg rotflmao haha *wipe a tear away* omg that last part was hiliarious omg just when i thought you died you updated! yay! :lol: omg Jacobs is definitly in way over his head! what is he thinking?!!!! :blink: ohhh and the drama begins... dun dun dun :lol: father/son... it almost reminds me of alias :lol:

i loved it!!!!!
hehehehehe!!!!!! i could not stop laughing. anna reminds me of my friend k who always shouts stuff down the phone when you are talking to your mother that you would rther she didnt hear.

Clicking his pen repeatedly, Nick stared blankly at his history homework. His first instinct was to call Ky but he quickly dismissed that option when he remembered the glare she had given him. After jotting down an answer, he threw the pen on his desk and stretched his arms.
Noticing that his glass was empty, he took the cup off the table and went over to his intercom. Just as he brought his index finger to the call button, he paused and decided to fill his own glass.
“Hey Felicia,” he said as he went over to refrigerator.
“Master Nicholas, what are you doing?” She asked from the kitchen table.
Unscrewing the plastic cap off the gallon of water, he said, “Pouring myself a glass of water, is there something wrong with that?”
“Of course not – are you sure that you don’t want me to do that for you?”
“Thanks, but I think I can handle this.”
“All right then. Your parents are home.” He looked up at her. “Your mother is resting and your father is in his office.”
“Is he busy?”
“I honestly don’t know.”
“Thanks anyway,” he exited the kitchen and headed to his father’s office. He took a deep breath and popped his head in. “Hi Dad.”
“Son,” Mr. Storetto said as he kept his eyes on the computer monitor. “I can’t talk now.”
“I know I was just wondering if we could-.”
“Didn’t you hear me? I’m too preoccupied to listen to you.” The annoyance in his voice was evident.
“I just thought-.”
“And that’s your problem, when I tell you to do something just do it don’t think about it. We both know that what comes first in my life.”
“Your work,” Nick muttered.
“That’s right. Close the door when you leave.”
Nick held his composure and closed the door.
“***hole,” he remarked before going upstairs.
Exhausted, he threw himself onto his bed and pulled the comforter over himself. Groaning, he picked up the telephone.
“Hello?” He asked.
“Hello, may I please speak to Nick?” Anna said.
It took him a minute to recognize her voice. “Anna?”
“Nick?”
“Why are you calling?” He sat up.
“I just wanted to thank you for being there for me. I really needed that, thanks.”
“You’re welcome,” he smiled and wondered if she was at Ky’s.
“Who are you talking to?” Ky asked.
“One of our manwhores,” Anna replied.
“Ok, don’t forget to tell him that we get twenty percent,” she answered.
“Do I ever?” Anna answered.
“Manwhores?” Nick said.
“Inside joke and if she comes by again you’re my gay friend Scott.”
“Got ya. By the way, how is she?”
“Well, she just upstairs to take a bubble bath.”
“Ah,” the mere thought of her bathing turned him on.
“You’re probably fantasizing about her right now, aren’t you?”
He rolled his eyes and tried to laugh it off. “That’s right because all guys think about is sex.”
“Pretty much.”
“Hey!”
“I’m just joking well..kinda. Look, if you want to be with her, you have to..what’s the word I’m looking for?”
“Change.”
“Precisely. I gotta go, Harrison’s calling me.”
“All right, I’ll let you go. Thanks for calling.”
“Thanks for today. Bye.”
“Later.”
With a content smile on his face, he undressed and rested his head on his pillow.

awww how cute! hahah Ky in a bath eee! :woot: I can totally seen Nick get all hot and bother by that :lol: :rotflmao: :laughbounce: :sideroll: anyways that was awsome more very soon!

thakee for the update!!!
nicks dad is so................ HE just annoys me that some one would choose thier work over their children.

Thoroughly, Anna and Ky corrected Harrison’s quizzes as they finished their lunch. An instant message window appeared on Harrison’s computer screen.
“Who’s JSBlondie69?” Anna asked.
“I have no idea,” Ky said as she began to type her reply in the window. “He says that he’s Joey’s best friend named Lawrence Rodriguez.”
“Oh! I remember him; she’s his gay best friend!” Anna said as she typed a question.
“What are you doing?”
“Seeing if he has webcam and he does!” She turned on Harrison’s webcam.
“Damn, he’s hot,” Ky said.
“Hell yeah! And he probably smells really good too. Aww, he just called us beautiful.”
“I love gay men!” Ky said happily. The lunch bell rang.
“He has to go but said that Joey might be coming back to North Franklin soon,” Anna explained. “And he wants to come along.”
“Let’s hope,” Ky added.
“I miss you too, Joey,” Harrison said into his phone as he entered the room. “Bye.”
“Aww,” Anna and Ky said.
“Aren’t you two supposed to be correcting,” he moved out of the doorway to let students in.
“We finished, we’re speedy like that yo,” said Anna.
“Thanks,” he took a bite of Ky’s friend rice. “Joey says Hi.”
“There goes the two minute bell,” Anna said.
“And Nick isn’t here,” Ky said. Anna and Harrison gave her a curious look. “You two just stop, all right? He’s usually on time.”
“And we both know how you love his punctuality,” Anna winked.
“Uh-huh and there goes the last bell,” Ky replied.
“I guess I should start class,” Harrison said.
The intercom turned on.
“Hey, this is Nick Storetto,” Nick said. The whole class stared at the intercom. “Um..this is probably the smartest thing I’ll ever do. Yesterday I humiliated one of the sweetest girls I’ve ever met. I was a total ***hole and didn’t deserve. Anna, you’re hilarious, helpful and just an overall good person. I’m sorry.”
“That’s so sweet,” Anna was near tears.
“And Ky,” he continued. “I didn’t mean to hurt you but I did. I’m apologize for everything. I don’t know why, but I want to get to know you better..be-be in your life. If you’ll let me. And I’m being kicked off now, later.”
The raw honesty in his voice caused Ky to walk into Harrison’s office. Cupping her mouth, she ran his words through her mind and felt her overwhelmed.
With a half smile on her face, Anna walked and said, “Are you in love yet?”
Ky held her face in her hands and sighed.

Chris was in his French class when he heard Nick’s announcement. Unlike him, Nick had been truthful with Ky and he knew how much she needed that from the people in her life.
He hadn’t known that Ky had formed a relationship of some kind with Nick. He was taken aback when he discovered this revelation. For the first time, the thought of losing Ky became real to him. Nick cared for her deeply. This frightened him.

Sensing Anna’s smile, Ky tried to ignore her while they walked to her car. Anna giggled and shoved her hands into her coat pockets. When she began doing her sassy skip, Ky spoke.
“Would you just calm down? It’s not a big deal,” she said trying to hide her contentment.
“Don’t try to play it down! Did you hear what he said?”
“Yes but you don’t have to get all cheery about it,” she opened the door to let Anna out first.
“Ky! He basically proclaimed his undying love in front of the entire school! What more do you want from him?!”
“He didn’t proclaim anything alright?”
“Fine. But you cannot tell me that you’re not on cloud nine right now?”
“Maybe a little bit,” her smile was modest.
“A little bit?”
“Ok, I’ll admit it was …nice of him to do. It feels great to have a guy be honest with me,” she stepped the patch of ice in front of her.
“And speaking of that handsome devil,” Anna motioned with her head.
Leaning on the side of her car, Nick folded his arms and watched her.
“I’ll just take these,” Anna took the keys from her. “Hopefully you’ll charm the pants off of him,” she tapped Ky’s arm before walking towards the car.
The image of him patiently waiting for her made Ky feel elated yet afraid. It was odd, she didn’t remember taking the first step towards him but before she knew it, he was in front of her.
“Hi,” his grin was boyish.
“Hey. You didn’t come to class, where were you?” She could smell the mints he had eaten earlier.
“I was in the Dean’s office watching that b**** McGregor filling out my detention slip.”
“How many hours?”
“Two four-hour Saturdays.”
“Ouch. How did you pull it off?”
“Well, since most of the secretaries are grandmas they thought it was sweet, so, we struck up a deal. They left the office for a little break while I..ya know.”
“Anna told me what you did yesterday. There wasn’t a need for you to-.”
“I don’t regret what I did today. It was worth it.”
His eyes captivated her.
“Thank you. It was ballsy and thoughtful but most of all..it was real.”
He beamed and said, “I have a few tests to cram for and I need your help. So, are you free tonight?”
“Yes, my night is completely open.”
“Oh and I can pay you right now,” he took out a few hundred dollar bills. She reached and gently pushed his hand down.
“Let’s just see how tonight goes,” slowly she withdrew her hand.
“Are you sure because-?”
“Yes, I’m sure. So, see ya at four?”
“Yeah - definitely.”
Anna honked the horn.
“I’ll see ya.”
“Tonight,” he added.
He opened her car door for her.
“Thanks,” she gave him a closed mouth smile.
A triumphant smile overcame his face while he went over to his car.

Little Toby cooed in the background while his babysitter Britney spoke to Ericsson on the telephone. Cradling the phone between her neck and shoulder, she fed the well behaved infant.
“Has he had his nap yet?” Ericsson asked while he corrected quizzes.
“Not yet, but he’s almost finished eating,” she wiped Toby’s chin.
“Has anyone called me today?”
“The usual, telemarketers, credit card companies and surveys.”
“I’m not surprised. Is he done eating, yet?”
“Just about. Wanna talk to him?”
“That’s why I asked.”
“Here he is,” she held the phone up to Toby’s ear.
“How’s my boy doing?” Ercisson spoke in a singsong voice. “Are you being good for Britney?” Toby giggled. “Daddy’s gonna be home in a little bit. Bye, bye.”
“When will you be home?”
“In about in hour, I need to run some errands.”
“Ok then, bye.”
“Bye.” He put his mobile phone on his desk and began to put his belongings in his black messenger bag.
“Ericsson?” Chris walked into the classroom.
“Chris, what brings you here?” He closed his bag.
“Did you hear the announcement Nick Storetto made last block?”
“I did,” he knew what Chris’s intentions were.
“How does he know Ky?”
“Chris, I’m not going to answer that.”
“Why not?”
“Because Ky’s business and I’m not the type of guy that gossips.”
“But..you’d know.”
“I do, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to tell you.”
“I need your help. From what I heard…it sounds like Nick really cares for Ky. I can’t lose her.”
“Don’t even try to pull this act on me.”
“What?” Chris was confused.
“I know what you’ve done to her. You are a selfish little bastard that treated her as if she was nothing to you. The worst part is, you are too dense to accept that she doesn’t want you in her life.”
“You don’t know that,” Chris tried to keep his voice steady.
“Really? Let’s look at your record, shall we? You told her you loved her, gave her first kiss and did all of this after sleeping with her best friend and this is not to mention the times that you’ve actually denied your relationship with her. Even after she told you f*** off and threw you into the lockers, you still won’t quit! It’s pathetic.”
Chris had not expected to receive this type of a reaction from Ericsson, maybe Jacobs but not him. He had known Ericsson to be a sensitive and composed man.
“I thought I could come to you for help.”
“You thought wrong,” with that said, Ericsson walked past him and left the room.

Checking his e-mail, Harrison sat in his office and listened to Anna speak with Ky. It was obvious that Anna was expressing Ky’s hidden excitement by making suggestive but playful comments about their study date. The melodic ring of his mobile phone startled him.
“Hello?” He asked.
“Hey you,” Joey said. “How are you holding up?”
“What do you mean by ‘holding up’?”
“I heard the message you left me on my voice mail. It’s normal to feel hesitant about her and Nick,” she fed Angel a treat. “And it’s sweet to see you get all fatherly.”
“I can’t help it. I saw what Chris did to her and I just want to go through hell again.”
“Well, I can’t promise you anything but I was just talking to Nick. He really cares for Ky and...I think he’s changing because of it.” Her doorbell rang.
“Sounds like I’ll have to let you go,” Harrison said.
“I’m going out with Lawrence and Hayden tonight. But I will definitely call you later. I miss you.”
“Miss you too, bye.”
“Bye for now.”
Ky poked her head into the room. “Can I come in?”
“Yeah. Wow,” he scanned her appearance. “You’re wearing makeup?”
“It’s just a little bit of tinted lip gloss. Anyway, I just to ask if it was all right if I came home at ten, is it? Nick really needs to cram.”
“I’m cool with it.”
“Really?”
He wanted to be the overprotective and demand that she stay home.
“Yes, now go before you’re late.”
“Thanks,” she hugged and kissed him on the cheek. “I’ll call before I come home. I love you, bye,” she waved to him before she left.
“Love you too,” he voice was low.

Meticulously, Nick worked a small dollop of gel into his dark blond hair. Releasing a deep sigh, he put on a pair of navy blue pants and a form fitting v-neck sweater. Banks summoned for him on the intercom.
“Master Nicholas, Ms. So has arrived,” Banks informed. “She’s in the study.”
“Thanks,” he went downstairs and strolled into the study. When his eyes fell upon her, he stopped dead in his tracks.
“Are you ok?” Ky stood up.
Donning a dark blue v-neck top and pair of her trademark hip hugging jeans, she was a vision of desire. Her hands lay flat on the desk and her dark eyes peered at him.
“Nick?”
“Yeah,” he shook his head. “Sorry, I just spaced out for a second.” He joined her behind the desk. Her luscious lips glistened. “You look really nice tonight.”
Her mouth curled into a smile. “Thank you. You don’t look too bad yourself.”
“Thank you,” he pushed her chair in after she seated herself.
“Should I pay you now or-.”
“Nick, don’t worry about it. Let’s just started all right?”
“Whatever you say,” he said.
Two hours had passed and Nick knew his study guide word for word. She had sensed that the scheme that he was trying to pull and was flattered by it. Sitting on the desk, she crossed her legs and tilted her head to the side.
“Interesting,” she said.
“What?” Nick asked.
“In only two hours you seem to know everything on your study guide; inside and out.”
“You’re just a great tutor,” he gave her a half smile.
“I’m good but not that good.”
“What are you implying?”
She shrugged, “I just have the feeling that studying is the last thing on your mind right now. Am I right?”
He moved his chair forward and positioned himself in front of her.
“Maybe.” He placed his chin on her knee and gazed up at her.
“What are you doing?” She kept her composure while concealing her smile.
“Hitting on you.”
“Why?”
“Because you’re letting me. I mean, you haven’t kicked me in the balls yet.”
Chuckling, she answered, “The key word there is yet.”
“I trust that you won’t.” He sat up.
“Well, that was quite odd and random.”
“I was testing you, Ky and frankly, I’m still stunned that you didn’t bust balls.”
“It was just my knee.”
“Still, you can do some damage with these boots,” he traced her boot with his forefinger, “especially with this heel.”
“I don’t wear them much. They’re a pain to put on and take off.”
“Are your feet killing you right now?”
“A little bit but I can take it.”
“I think I can help. My Aunt Sydney owns a salon/spa on Newbury Street. I guess you can say that I’ve learned a thing or two from the masseurs there.” Grasping her ankle with his right hand, he asked, “May I?”
Nick’s bold attitude and flirtatious demeanor thrilled her. She was aware of the role she was playing in their playful game. His advances made her feel desired yet insatiable.
“If you insist,” she couldn’t believe those words had just left her mouth.
Gradually, his left hand went up her calf and felt the firmness her muscles as he unzipped her boot. Keeping his eyes on her, he removed her other boot and heard it drop to the floor. A small gasp escaped from her lips when he began to massage her feet.
“How am I doing?” He inquired, already knowing her answer.
“Not too bad.”
“How about.. if I do this?” He began rotating his thumb on a strategic area on the sole of her feet. “How does that feel?”
“Good,” she breathed deeply, “Relaxing.”
“You have baby soft feet.”
“Does that bother you?” Her grin was sincere.
“No, why would I? Do you use a pumice?”
“Of course. As much as I’m going to regret this, you can stop now.”
“Are you sure? I really don’t mind.”
“I’m sure.”
Delicately, he let go of her feet and stood up. He drew nearer to her.
“What do you want to do now?”
“I’m deciding.”
“Do you mind if I influence your decision?” He slowly advanced towards her mouth.
“Excuse me,” Banks walked in.
“Banks,” Nick began to speak, “you have such great timing.”
Banks smiled. “Dinner is ready.”
“We’ll eat in the entertainment room,” said Nick.
“I’ll go wash up,” Ky hopped off the desk and swiped her boots off the floor.
“Don’t take too long,” Nick said.
“I won’t. Banks,” she nodded as she passed him.
“Mrs. So,” he replied.

Kneeling down, Ky examined the DVD collection next to the television. Sensing his presence, she looked at the glass cabinet and saw his reflection.
“You really need to work on your stealth skills,” she took out one of the DVDs and turned around.
“What did you pick?” He sat down.
“The only one that stood out,” she joined him.
“The Breakfast Club? Joey must have forgotten this. She loves John Hughes.”
“Who doesn’t?! The man was a genius when it came to directing and writing teen movies. His stuff is just timeless.”
“Really? I wouldn’t know, I never really watched any of his movies.”
“What did you just say?”
“I haven’t seen any of his movies,” he said timidly.
“Ok, we are definitely watching this,” she snatched the movie and went over to the DVD player.
“Master Nicholas,” Banks voice sounded from the intercom. “There is a telephone call for you.”
“I’ll be there in a minute,” Nick let go off the reply button. “Don’t start it without me.”
“Just be back in time,” she turned on the television.
“You’re so considerate,” he yelled out as he left.
“You know it!”
“Master Nicholas,” Banks handed him the phone.
“Thanks. Hello?”
“Hey,” Andy said.
“Andy, whatever you got to tell me just say it.” His sigh was impatient.
“Why the rush?”
“I have someone over here.”
“Nick, don’t even tell me that you’re with that b****.”
“Her name is Ky and yes I am,” Nick said defiantly.
“What the f*** has gotten into you? You pull ****y stunt over the announcements and now you’re dating her?!” He was livid.
Nick laughed. “You are a real ***hole, ya know that? I’m laughing my ass off because you think that I’m the ****y.”
“You are! Oh Ky I’m sorry blah blah and other s***. It was f***ing sad!”
“I can’t believe how pissed off you’re getting over this,” Nick chuckled knowing that his indifference was irritating Andy. “Man, that bleach in your hair has finally seeped into your brain. ”

“I’m not getting pissed off!” His voice was piercing.
“Dude, you just f***ing screamed like a little b****. Ah, thanks for the laugh bud, but I gotta go.”
“Nick, are you s***ting me-?”
“Later,” he hung up and turned around. “Ky..” He jumped a little.
“I just came in to get myself a drink,” she said timidly.
“You heard all of it, didn’t you?”
She nodded. “Nick, as much as I can’t stand Andy, he is your best friend. I don’t want to ruin your relationship with him.”
“Ky, this between me and Andy. Don’t worry, alright?” Her lips were slightly pursed. “As much I love looking at your pillow-like lips, I’d like an answer.” He gave her a on of his boyish grins.
She smirked and said, “You really need to learn how to be subtle.”
“I’m just saying what’s on my mind.”
He was enamored by her and she knew it.
She broke the silence between them.
“I’ll just,” she pointed quickly to the refrigerator as she went over to it.”
“Right, let me,” he opened the cabinet.
“Nick, I can-.”
“It’s just a drink Ky. Could you at least let me do this for you?”
“Nick, you know how I am when it comes to people catering to me,” she took the glass from his hand and carefully poured apple juice into it.
“There’s a difference between catering someone and just wanting taking care of them. And it seems like you don’t want anyone to do either for you.” He put the pitcher into the refrigerator.
“I prefer it that way.”
Nick nodded. “Ladies first,” he stepped aside.
“Thanks.”
He placed his hand on the small of her back as they left the kitchen.

It only took a few minutes for him to be taken by the movie. Everything from the dialogue, direction, humor and characters intrigued him. He began to understand why Joey and Ky were so fanatical about the film. When the closing credits began to roll, Ky stopped the DVD.
“So, what do you think?” Ky asked him.
“Wow. I just thought it was another overrated teen movie but…it’s not. Thanks,” he told her.
“For what?”
“For making me watching it. I could relate to the characters.”
“Especially Emilio Estevez’s character.”
“Who?”
“Andy, the athlete,” she explained.
“Right, him. You’re always right, aren’t you?”
“Sometimes, I don’t want to be.”
“At least his father talks to him. You should have seen the so-called conversation my father and I the other day.”
“From what I gather, I can assume it didn’t go off too well.”
“There are times when I question if we’re even related. I can’t remember the last time he spoke to me as if I mattered to him,” his voice was almost a whisper.
“I’m sorry. I don’t have much of father either but I have Harrison and that’s all I need.”
They had more in common then he expected.
“You’re very lucky. Harrison’s a good guy.”
“He is.” Her mobile went off. “I have ten minutes until my curfew.”
“Is that your way of telling me bye?”
“Yeah, sorry,” she bent over and put on her boots.
“It’s getting late anyway,” he stood up. “Come on, I’ll walk you to the door.”
“I left my coat in the study,” she said when they came onto the foyer.
“I’ll get it,” he retrieved her black coat.
“Thank you.”
He opened the door for her.
“We should do this again,” he suggested.
“Sure, I had a good time. You were a gentleman…for once.”
“And there it is. I knew you were going to take a shot,” he laughed with a knowing smile.
“That was not a shot. It was..my form of a compliment,” she put on her gloves.
“I’ll take what I can get,” he gave her a once over.
Holding back her grin, she said, “I’ll see ya around.”
“Bye,” he waved before closing the door.
Sighing, he rested his back against the door.
Banks emerged from the kitchen.
“Shall I make the wedding arrangements tomorrow, Master Nicholas?” Banks said with an amused smile on his face.
“Good night, Banks,” Nick said before going to his bedroom.

Back