Dangerous Accusations

Ok. I decided to write another fic because it's summer and I really have nothing else to do.

Title: Dangerous Accusations
Rating: PG to PG-13
Setting: AU
Ship: S/V later on
Disclaimer: I dont own any of the Alias characters/everything else that J.J came up with

Chapter One

My name is Sydney Bristow. I work at a bank…. I work at a bank.

Oh who am I kidding?

I can’t believe they all fall for it. Francie’s too innocent though so I know that she’ll trust me no matter what. And I’ve known Will forever and I’ve never let myself slip with him so no wonder he takes every word I say to heart.

But what about those other people? Those random strangers that I meet at bars or on the street.

“Where do you work?” they’ll ask me

I’ll hesitate. I’ll tell myself… “For once just tell them the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!”

“I work at a bank” I’ll reply

No one would ever understand how hard it is for me to tell people where I really work. I’m ashamed. Ashamed of what I do but it’s the only job out there for me. I couldn’t go to college and that’s another thing I won’t tell anyone about. My life is full of so much tragedy and I suppose it’ll always be that way. I could never date a man for to long. I’d have to tell him the truth sometime and I can’t do that.

My name is Sydney Bristow. I work at a bank.

Great start.

I'm really interested in seeing where you're going to go with this.

Please Pm Me when you post more. =)

Erica

oohhhh... I really really like this. Can you keep me on the pm list? THANKS!

update soon!

-kait

and i know exactly how you feel about having nothing to do over the summer.but then again its better than school! :lol:

Chapter Two

“Hey Sydney! When’s your lunch break today? I could come and visit” Francie yelled to her from living room.

Sydney applied the last of her makeup and stepped into the living room. She twirled a piece of her hair and bit her lip. “Um…. today’s not good Fran. I’ve got loads of work and I might not even take my lunch break”. She finished her lie with a smile and grabbed her coat from the closet.

“You always have a load of work. Who’s your boss anyway?” Francie demanded “I’m gonna go give him a piece of my mind”

“Fran it’s fine really. I’ll come over to the restaurant later on. Sound good?” Sydney asked reassuringly. Francie was constantly going off on her about the amount of work she dealt with. She often suggested telling her boss how she really felt about the current situation but technically Sydney couldn’t do that. Seeing as her “over weight, son of a b**** boss” didn’t exist (though she often wished that he did).

“Alright then” Francie sighed admitting defeat “You’re to stubborn to argue with anyway”

Sydney laughed, said goodbye, and headed out of the apartment. What was she supposed to do today? Her job didn’t start until 7 on Thursdays (the only day that she got time to herself). ‘Who knows?’ she thought ‘I’ll just wing it’

-----

Michael Vaughn sat waiting impatiently for his next client to arrive. He was a big shot lawyer in town and people were continuously calling him up, wanting him to represent them. His client was already ten minutes late and Michael was beginning to lose respect and not to mention get pissed off.

“Sorry I’m late” a man apologized rushing into the room. Michael stared straight at him, sizing the man up. This was the first meeting he’d had with him face to face and the rest had been spent talking on the telephone about the circumstances that he was now in.

“It’s fine” Michael lied and motioned for the man to sit down and he chose the chair right across from his lawyer.

“My wife has been in hysterics ever since what happened and she spent an hour this morning screaming at me. I couldn’t get away from her” Bill Ronald said laughing as if it was funny that he and his wife were having marital problems.

“I don’t find that very amusing Mr. Ronald but I assume that we’re on different pages at the moment” Michael said without a grin or any facial expression.

“Well I guess we are” Bill said frowning slightly. “Listen. If you don’t agree with me… if you don’t believe that I deserve to get off the hook for what I did then I cant have you as a lawyer, Mr. Vaughn”

“I don’t think that you deserve to win and I’d rather not represent someone that cheats on his wife and then laughs about it. So I assume you’ll be leaving then?” Michael asked

“I will be leaving Mr. Vaughn. Good day” he said getting up.

“Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out”

Bill flashed him a dirty look and quickly left the office. And for once that day Michael Vaughn was smiling.

------

“Hey Fran it’s me” Sydney said leaving on a message on Francie’s cell phone. “I’ll be over at the restaurant at little early. Actually I’ll be there in 10. So that makes it really early! If you’re to busy I can help out or something. Anyway bye!”

Sydney arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later and glanced around for Francie. She was talking to some of the customers. ‘Probably making sure the food’s alright’

She remembered back to the day that Francie’s restaurant had opened. She had hired the worst cook to ever set foot on earth and had every customer complaining that night. Now Francie was so anal about it that you would always see her making sure every piece of food down to the condiments were perfect.

The second she was going to go over and say hi the most gorgeous man walked in. He had the greenest eyes she had ever seen in her life. And when he smiled at the hostess she thought she felt her heart skip a beat. He glimpsed her way and she practically ducked behind the nearest man and ran to where Francie was standing.

“Hey sweetie!” Francie exclaimed

Sydney took another look at the man and asked, “Is he always here?”

Francie stared at him for a minute and then looked back at Sydney. “Nope. Never seen him here before”

“Oh…” Sydney replied disappointed

Francie’s mouth flew open and she nearly squealed with delight. “Omg. Do you think he’s cute?!?”

“A little”

“Well go over there!”

“No way”. She put her hands in front of her body and started backing away. Francie would never stop bugging her about this one.

“GO!”

“Omg. Fine!” Sydney exclaimed

She slowly strode over to the mysterious man and stopped just before she got to his table.

-----

Next chapter you'll find out where Sydney really works. Anyone want to guess? ;)

PM List
luckylass
Rica18
vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
secretagent03
spy_girl21
texasalias2004
kalias
KAliasGirl

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>yay!!!! :D
great update. I cant wait to find out what happens next!
thanks for the pm!

-kait
</span>

EEP! I really need a PM for this!

I love your writing, the plots and all... It's different... Special. Which is a good thing! :D And the only thing I can find wrong with it is the fact that the characters say 'omg' instead of 'oh my god'... That gets on my nerves, but anywho :rolleyes:

Can I pwease get a pee emmy? :angelic: I love this!

Cai
x

ps. Let me guess... SD-6? :lol:

OMg this isgreat.

haha loving Vaughn as a hot shot lawyer!

anyhoo i was gonna say she was a hooker too....but prolly not.

PLEASE pm me and PLEASE update soon! :poke:

Back