Dangerous Accusations

Ack. I'm so sorry for not updating everyone. I usually dont wait this long in between but I've been having some writer's block with this fic. So tomorrow after Band Camp I shall sit and FORCE myself to write the next chapter and it will be good.

^_^

ugh how did i miss that update! i replied to the lkast one but totally miised that one! anyhoo THEY"RE GOIN ON A DATE!!! :woot: :thud:

loved the flashback too, poor old syydles. is taht why shes a stripper now? to pay for college or whatever? well now that she has vaughn the hot shot lawyer HE can pay!

uh oh i just thought........whats he gonna do when he finds out???? oh no SYD!

Omfg. :angry: :angry: :angry: I cant write the next chapter tonight because my stupid sister wont let me go on. Ugh. Now I wont get to write until tomorrow night -.- -_-

omg i think your fic is great!
i hope he doesnt find out she is a stripper! that would be bad!
could you please send me a PM!

something happens when you discover the truth about someone....i know a little about this....the truth changes everything..

Ahhhh. Sorry for the short update. I'm still having writer's block with this fic and it sucks. I cant seem to write anything.... :(

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Cover me with kisses, baby
Cover me with love
Roll me in designer sheets
I'll never get enough
Emotions come, I don't know why
Cover up love's alibi
</span>

The next day they headed to Sam’s Grill. It was a small restaurant off of one of New York’s many streets. It didn’t get many customers but that was what Sydney and Francie loved about it. It was the perfect place to discuss date plans.

“So… is he cute?” Francie asked

“Really cute” Sydney replied with a smile

A few minutes later the waiter arrived with their food and they both ate it as quickly as possible. Francie had to get back to her restaurant to make sure things were running smoothly and Sydney had to get ready for her big date. They both promised to meet up again later to discuss “clothes”.

---

“So you have a date?” Weiss asked walking up to Vaughn’s desk

“How did you know?” Vaughn asked him arching an eyebrow

“You’ve been smiling all day. It’s obvious” he replied

“Ok then. Yeah I do have a date” he admitted

Vaughn sat back down and scribbled a few more things on his paper. He suddenly stopped in mid thought and looked at Weiss. “D’you think it’ll go well?”

“Depends. Where are you going?”

“Central Park”

“Hmm…. Somewhat romantic and it’s definitely a very relaxing place”

“So?”

“It’s all up to how you act”

----

Sydney searched through her closet for the fiftieth time and sighed in frustration. She was never going to be able to find the perfect outfit for her date tonight. She hoped Francie would get home soon. She could always help in a clothes emergency.

“What if he doesn’t like me?” she mumbled to herself

“Of course he’ll like you!” Francie said bursting into the room

Sydney jumped in surprise and glanced down at her hands. “Are you sure? What if he thinks it’s a big mistake?”

Francie put her arm around Sydney and hugged her. “He wont. Promise” she replied holding out her pinky finger and linking it with Sydney’s.

---

Lyrics by Blondie

luckylass
Rica18
vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
secretagent03
spy_girl21
texasalias2004
kalias
KAliasGirl
Sarahmañana
SydneyAnneVaughn
Jen-Jen
Syd_kicks_serious_ass
sydneymicheal
secretfriend220
Garner_Chick6
SpyGirlAmy
Nancy_O

Hehe first! Oh man I should probably be getting to sleep though, it's like midnight and i got 7:30 church. Good update, even if it was short, and hope you get past the writers block. That always sucks. Thanks for the pm

LuLu

Francie put her arm around Sydney and hugged her. “He wont. Promise” she replied holding out her pinky finger and linking it with Sydney’s.

the pinky swear is pretty serious stuff lol i still do it with my friends when we're beng serious about something lol :smiley: great update!!!

awwwww date date date date!!!!

ofcourse he'll like her, who wouldn't???

OMV i love this....you gotta get rid of that writers block and WRITE WRITE WRITE!

:poke:

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

Back