Dark Angel

That game is so hard, it took me forever to finish it! When I bought the game, it costed like 45 dollars, now it's only ten... -_-

OMG!! i just started watching the rearuns of the second season!!! it is soooooooooooooo kool!!!!
it's sucks that they aren't gonna have a third season!!!! and why did they cancel it?

obsessetion said:
OMG!! i just started watching the rearuns of the second season!!! it is soooooooooooooo kool!!!!
it's sucks that they aren't gonna have a third season!!!! and why did they cancel it?
Hmm, someone told me that the second season was orginally suppose to be about something else. Remember the thing madame X was looking for in Tinga? It was suppose to be about that, it was somethnig about beng young... I wanna watch that... :D

Season 1 is THE BEST. season two was okay, but Jensen Ackles was the only thing keeping me watching *yum* ^_^

did anyone find joshua really annoying, or was it just me? every episode in season 2 had like a "freak of the week" theme and it got so repetitive. i wished they didn't change the writers and i wished DA was still on for more seasons to come, but stupid FOX had to be uber-stupid and take away such an amazing show....grrrrr :cuss:

i will never forgive them for Joe Millionaire, The Swan, Forever Eden and all of those completely brainless reality shows that they'd rather air than a wonderful drama like Dark Angel. down with FOX!!!

Hello everybody, i´m new here!!!

Dark Angel started in my country only a few weeks ago, and i´m loving it... ^_^

So, did Max and Logan get romantically involved, or not? :confused:

Discord said:
do you really want us to spoil you dsbms ;)

see this smiley for a hint: (y)

:lol:

Anyway the game is supposed to come out for PC this friday and I'm gonna be the first one to get it :laughbounce:
Spoil free!!!!!!!!!! :D

I don´t mind.... :lol: (y)

Actually i think i can´t handle with the suspense, so .... what happened ..., uh..., between, uh..., Max and Logan? Their atraction is so evident... :blush:

I´m dying to know what happened to Logan, because they air the 2nd episode, and i couldn´t watch it, so i miss that part when he couldn´t walk anymore... :(

Ok, if you really wanna know: ;)

well, they finally admit after a loooong time that they like each other but then Manticore emplants a dna tageted virus in Max, and the target is Logan, so they can't even shake hands or Logan will die, which kinda ruins the chances of a romantic relationship :(

Discord said:
Ok, if you really wanna know: ;)

well, they finally admit after a loooong time that they like each other but then Manticore emplants a dna tageted virus in Max, and the target is Logan, so they can't even shake hands or Logan will die, which kinda ruins the chances of a romantic relationship :(
OMG... That is so cruel.... :depressed:

Not even shake hands? How they managed that? :(

I found a darkangel fan site where i can extract the eps transcriptions and some screen caps... i saw them kissing :blush: ;) , do you guys know more sites were i can read the episodes summary? :blink:

I´m sympathizing with you all, stupid idea of cancelling the show! :angry:

I printed last night the transcript from "Blah Blah,
Woof Woof"... 20 pages.... :confused:

I loved that one, i can´t miss it on the TV... it was more than just the kiss... Max even transfused her own blood to Logan.... :eek: Guys, they have more love to eachother than many couple who have been married for years...!!!! :blush: ;)

I´m going to see if i can transcript other one today, though it will be hard... (n) I´m at work... :(

P.S: ok, it was canceled but they are going to shoot the 3rd season, but later, right? Please tell me so :thinking: (y)

Thanks for the link... ^_^

But i´m shocked i´m only finding now that they canceled the show one year ago... I thought that was pretty recent, which gave me some hope that they would star shooting the 3rd season soon. (n) :(

But i guess i´m feeling just right now like being "hitted by a truck." :depressed:

I´m considering not even watch the eps anymore..., watch for what? To be more sad on the end... :(

OH Discord! I´m going to watch it, it´s just that i´m so disaponted... :(

I was enjoying it so much... (n)

When did it end (the 2 nd season) there in the US?

I´m finding so strange that we only started watching Dark Angel on April of this year, when it already started so long ago in the US... :blink:

Dam it! Now i can´t link to the darkangelfan, to download the eps, that i haven´t yet! :angry:

Side note though, did you hear they broke up in real life? That was a shocker to me.
OMG, seriously? I didn't know that! I thought they were gonna get married!
ooooo, and in the new US magazine, there's an article that says JA and MW have gotten back together. 

This ain´t serious, is it? :confused:

Feels like a rollercoaster! :blink:

In what point are they standing at this right moment? :thinking:

Knew nothing about it..., actually i didn´t even know the show until a few weeks ago... :blush:

Heh.. yeah that happened awhile ago... MW shaved his head too, well by now his hair probably grew back. He was like 34 and she was like twenty something... guess it doesn't matter.

Back