Dark Angel

Yes I am, I am. :jump:

But I thought the show was cancel long time ago? But I'm not live is US, so is there any news that the show will be continue again? :thinking:

I only watched till Season 2.

Yes, it was cancelled a long time ago. There were only 2 seasons, & unfortunately, there's no plans to bring it back. :(

Yes I am, I am. :jump:

But I thought the show was cancel long time ago? But I'm not live is US, so is there any news that the show will be continue again? :thinking:

I only watched till Season 2.

Yes, it was cancelled a long time ago. There were only 2 seasons, & unfortunately, there's no plans to bring it back. :(

I'd bet if there was a way to bring Dark Angel back, they would now that Jessica Alba is so popular. :lol:

They would need to have consistantly good writing, though. Season 2 wasn't as good as the first season, if I recall correctly.

An action/adventure show about a tough & resourceful female who needed no man that lost its way. Hmm... Sounds familiar. :P

I'm not sure.... she said she wouldn't do it again. I thought S2 was pretty good with the mystery behind the Familiars, The Coming, & Max being "the one".

I'd bet if there was a way to bring Dark Angel back, they would now that Jessica Alba is so popular. :lol:

They would need to have consistantly good writing, though. Season 2 wasn't as good as the first season, if I recall correctly.

An action/adventure show about a tough & resourceful female who needed no man that lost its way. Hmm... Sounds familiar. :P

I'm not sure.... she said she wouldn't do it again. I thought S2 was pretty good with the mystery behind the Familiars, The Coming, & Max being "the one".

Halle Berry had said that she didn't want to do the last X-men sequel. She had won her Oscar and had critical acclaim. She was in the talks of getting her own 007 spinoff for her Jinx character. Then when Halle's career slowed down, she became willing to make X-men again.

I'm guessing that Jessica had a 5 year contract that has now expired, so TV is out. A theatrical movie could be possible like Joss Whedon's Firefly had. It depends on how good the script is and how well Jessica's career is going if she gets approached for the return of Dark Angel.

A movie would be awesome, but I'm doubtful. James Cameron tried & failed. At this point, a movie would mean a whole different cast. Then it just wouldn't be the same.....

I'm guessing that Jessica had a 5 year contract that has now expired, so TV is out. A theatrical movie could be possible like Joss Whedon's Firefly had. It depends on how good the script is and how well Jessica's career is going if she gets approached for the return of Dark Angel.

Back