Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joshua

• Normal

• Other

• Total voters
Alec is really hot but I voted for Max.. Max is strong but still sensitive.. And Jessica Alba is one of the most beautiful women in the world..

Definatly max :smiley: jessica alba rocks! Another chick that can kick butt

i never liked alec i thought he was to obnoxius and annoying

but joshua is pretty funny i have to agree

I picked Max, which isn't really fair seeing she is the main character, but I like how she and Alec could respond to situations ways I wish I could. I love the quotes on that show. Joshua's adorable... hehe mac and cheese..

Joshua is cool. Loved it when he and Alec accidently stuck the sheets of paper (that contained the formula Max was decoding) into his paintings. He was funny, playful. Loyal.

Had to feel sorry for him when Annie died too.

Alec was okay. He acted a little cocky but his heart was in the right place. Loved his standalone episode in season two.

Sketchy was under rated. He should have had a more active role. He should have learned about Max quicker.

It would have been fun seeing Normal learn the truth sooner too. He was a great character.

Favourite episode had to be 'Meow'. It was a true Dark Angel episode. It had laughter, suspense and the ending was action packed. It had everything.

Don't think Alec and Max should have got together. They were just in the same boat genetically. There wasn't anything there. Logan was more her type. Although that kinda got FUBAR. Maybe she was better on her own... I don't know...

It was ashame it only lasted two years. There was a lot of promise...

Max was my favorite (and I like Jessica Alba too), so I voted for her.

Joshua was next after Max - he was cool, quirky and sometimes hilarious (but it wasn't smart to get him angry or mess with him, as Ames White found out the hard way).

i choose alec cause i believe theres more to alec than he lets on... max is cool character too but i love to co-stars. its kinda depressisng that it lasted only 2 years.

Back