Save Dark Angel

hi everybody! i just wanted to let the DA fans on the board know about a new campaign some fans started. I know it's been well over 2 years since the show was cancelled and it may seem like it can't come back, but it's worth a try. They've been working on it since June. check out the website: Save Dark Angel

As much as I love the show, I have lost hope after hearing that Jessica Alba does not want to come back even if the show does get picked up again. It wouldn't be the same without her anyway.

Ah, I used to love this show MORE than Alias. I actually never watched Alias until DA was cancelled, I've moved on. ;)

I'd also be so much trouble and cost a lot of money to bring the show back, they'd have to rebuild the set and hire everyone, and Dark Angel didn't bring in enough viewers for that... grr I still blame the Friday timeslot thing... And the second season was kind of... weird.

I agree, lol. The second season was just a little *too much*. I think they hired new writers for it and that was the reason. They should have stuck to the formula for the first season and it would have been okay. The Friday timeslot killed the show. Argg, I'm still bitter Fox pulled such a stupid move. They have sacrificed all good shows for crappy reality shows.

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Feb 25 2005, 02:27 PM']it wa such a good show.. i miss it  :(
[post="1232822"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Me too!!!! :cool:

I love dark angel and was really annoyed when it was canceled, i thought the second seson was really good! it felt like it was building up to somthing big and then.... nothing..... we didn't get to see what it was building up to :angry:

I dont think that thell bring it back though.... Jessica Alba said that she wouldnt come back and Michael Wetherly is under contract for NCIS so i really dont see much hope, but it's worth a try!

^^^^yea i think it looks doubtful that it'd come back but ey, it's worth a try.

I LOVED DA, although i only watched the repeats last yr, not the show whyen it was actually on. i don't think it was ever given a good enough chance to suceed.......sux.

Love Michael Weatherly in NCIS, so not Logan.

What's Jess up to these days????

Back