Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no he cant be

• maybe I dont know good idea though

• Total voters
I don't think so for a couple reasons:

1. Vaughn is cute, Sloane is a monkey
2. Sloane looks old enough to be his grandfather (I think so anyway)
3. Did you see the look at the end of A Free Agent that Vaughn had on? Pure hatred, or something like it.

However:

1. The show is twisted like that
2. Sloane could be but Vaughn has never known...

But I really don't think that Sloane is his father.

I don't think so...there just isn't really any way Sloane could be his father...that would just be too AAAAAAHHHH NOOOOOO!!! And if that was a revelation in the show, maybe too Star Wars? especially if they did it at the end of season 2!

no, he isnt vaughns father! that doesnt fit the storyline at all!
it seems more likely (as gross as it may be) that sloane is syd's father! i cant tell tho, with irina back in the game...

:kissme:

uhhh yeah, Vaughns dad is dead. CONFIRMED DEAD. and Vaughn looks so much like his dad. just not possible that Sloane is his dad. and i'm also pretty confident that Sloane isn't Syd's dad either.

Darcy said:
no, he isnt vaughns father! that doesnt fit the storyline at all!
it seems more likely (as gross as it may be) that sloane is syd's father! i cant tell tho, with irina back in the game...

:kissme:
Yeah, but does anything really fit in Alias?

Yeah, but does anything really fit in Alias?[/quote]
tru tru... but Sloane can't be Vaughn's father... there's a chance that he might be Syd's father BUT HE'S DEFINITELY NOT Vaughn's dad.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I'm not saying he is...I'm just saying, it's a possibility that I hope isn't ever going to happen!
same here... Vaughn's WAY TOO CUTE to have an ugly old man like Sloane be his father... i would never ever ever want Sloane to be related to VAUGHN i hate that thought.. JJ better not make it like that. -_-

NO WAY! NOT IN A BILLION YEARS! There is just no possible way that he is Vaughn's dad. Vaughn's dad is DEAD. Irina killed him plus Vaughn said that when Irina was done with his father he could only be identifed by his dental records.

At least my "sloane is syd's dad" idea had some merit... i really wish there was a polling option for 'this is a really really dumb thread'

:smiley:

Back