Season 3 Do you think Sydney will tell Vaughn?

Do you think Sydney will tell Vaughn the truth about her missing two years?

• Yes she will want him to know the truth right away

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but not right away sometime later down the road

• Yes but she won't tell him all of it

• No she doesn't want him to know she saw him

• No she will feel she is not obligated to

• I don't know

• Total voters
I think she will tell Vaughn everything. I mean not everything (Simon) but like her coming back and seeing him with Lauren and all that. I think she would tell him. He wants to know just as bad as she did. I mean if your dead g/f or b/f came back after two years wouldn't you want to know what kept them from you? I would!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

I voted for yes, but she won't tell him everything. things like that she saw vaughn with lauren when she'd only been missing for 6-9 months would have made vaughn very upset. if he knew she'd been there, he'd have felt really bad and mad at her for not coming to see him.

I'm personally wondering when she'll tell her father about what she's learned from kendall. i totally want jack to be like "sydney, i know". that would b quite the little twist.

i said yes, but maybe down the road because if Vaughn is really gonna do this whole "i'm not talking to Jack's daughter, or i'll get my head blowin off" thing, then he probably will ignore syd, so she won't be able to tell him right away

I think Sydney will tell Vaughn sometime down the road. Though if he's still with his wife at that time, I don't think she'll mention the part that seeing him with Lauren was what drove the nail into the coffin and made her work with Kendall. That might be a little too harsh.

I think Syd will tell Vaughn the truth. However, she won't tell him right away. She she wouldn't tell him out of no where. Maybe if they were discussing him and Lauren, what happened to her the past 2 years, her and Vaughn, or if she gets really angry at him. But not right away.
Sorry if that doesn't make sense but I'm tired and it's late for me.

I voted "yes but later on" cos I can totally picture it as the reason why they will get back together. even the part when Syd saw Vaughn with Lauren, I mean especially this part. it's so sad but in the meantime it makes them even on the suffering part ... I think Vaughn would totally melt and give up fighting against his feelings for Syd

I dunno if I'm clear here :confused: but that's what I think ... :lol:

I voted that I think Syd will tell Vaughn, but it won't be right away. I think she'll tell him everything, even the part about seeing him with Lauren. She'll tell him everything because he will probably be adamant about wanting to know it all, and she'll want to get it off her chest (and possibly make him feel a bit guilty).

what if Kendall had Vaughn in on it? What if he knew she was coming to see him and had to put on that show with Lauren? Wouldn't that be awful??

Tania123 said:
what if Kendall had Vaughn in on it? What if he knew she was coming to see him and had to put on that show with Lauren? Wouldn't that be awful??
I think Kendall may have alerted Vaughn to the possibility that Lauren was Covenant. But, I don't think Vaughn knew Syd was alive. Regardless of whether Vaughn knows about Lauren's motives or not, there's no way Vaughn would have known that Syd was alive and yet not tried to find her or save her or something. No way. If Kendall said anything to Vaughn, he didn't say a word about talking to Syd or knowing she was alive.

Back