Season 4 do you want Lauren on for season 4?

Do you want Lauren to be alive and come back for the next season?

• she's a great actress and evil villian and Alias needs her!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the whole Rambaldi juice is so stupid, leave her dead!

• dont care if she lives or dies

• Total voters
Marlene said:
Oh and there has to be a logical, tangible reason that she's still alive.  :rolleyes:  No more Rambaldi juice!
[post="1009714"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You've set a pretty high bar there!!! :lol:

SpyDude said:
haha. Melissa George has to stay in bed for the :D  :P  :lol:  whole season.
[post="1022505"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: how bout she sleeps the entire season, still at the bottom of that shaft :D

It would be hilarious. And in the every beginning of an Alias episode when cast is shown we saw the name Melissa George. i would laugh my ass off. :P

I do not understand when people say Lauren is a good villain. She's not!!!!! All she does is make my two fave hotties, Vaughn and Sark, into utter weaklings. Plus she couldn't even shoot her own dad, so she's not that bad ass. Sark killed his father with no qualms. Let her die! RIP, most of us will NOT miss her.

SpyDude said:
It would be hilarious. And in the every beginning of an Alias episode when cast is shown we saw the name Melissa George. i would laugh my ass off. :P
[post="1022537"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
and then every so often they would show her still at the bottom of the shaft :lol: :laughbounce:

ms.katejones said:
I do not understand when people say Lauren is a good villain. She's not!!!!! All she does is make my two fave hotties, Vaughn and Sark, into utter weaklings. Plus she couldn't even shoot her own dad, so she's not that bad ass. Sark killed his father with no qualms. Let her die! RIP, most of us will NOT miss her.
[post="1022541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I don't think she was a good villian at all. Especially not compared to people like Sark, McKennas, Sloane, hell even Katya! Lauren had potential of being a good character but they made her into felgercarb! It woulda been intresting to see her playing a different type of role like acting differently. MG is a good actress but the writers made her character suck! It wasn't only thatr she stole Sark and Vaughn, but her character's storyline was felgercarb and so predictable. :lol: it's like they wanted to make this season felgercarb after season 2 so S4 wouldn't have to be so impressing :D

Alias_Addict47 said:
I don't think she was a good villian at all. Especially not compared to people like Sark, McKennas, Sloane, hell even Katya! Lauren had potential of being a good character but they made her into felgercarb! It woulda been intresting to see her playing a different type of role like acting differently. MG is a good actress but the writers made her character suck! It wasn't only thatr she stole Sark and Vaughn, but her character's storyline was felgercarb and so predictable.  :lol: it's like they wanted to make this season felgercarb after season 2 so S4 wouldn't have to be so impressing  :D
[post="1022756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I definitely blame the writers on this one. I mean there have been so many good female villains: Anna, Irina (if you consider her a villain), Kain (sp?), Allison (at least before she became invincible), and even Katya. Why did they screw up such an important character?

If Lauren comes back I vote that they use Sark to kill her. (He was in prison, right?)

Actually, I think this was one of the few examples that perhaps Lauren was a little more than the cardboard cut-out villain character Sark became.

I personally would prefer to see the 'baddies' with depth, feelings and real probelms (like Sloane), rather than the likes of Sark. I don't watch characters who kill for no reason and have no redeeming qualities and say, "Oh I LOVE him. He's such a bad-ass." I need a reason to like and be able to relate to a bad guy.

AlizeeInMyDreams said:
I didn't think the rembaldi juice was stupid.  I just don't like Lauren.  She is just a wicked wench.
[post="1022954"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wicked Wench, nice alliteration.

Also, Lauren does not seem to me to have any depth b/c she acted good and then turned out to be evil, all for no apparent reason. She has no motivations, but this is really the writers doing.

ms.katejones said:
Yeah, I definitely blame the writers on this one. I mean there have been so many good female villains: Anna, Irina (if you consider her a villain), Kain (sp?), Allison (at least before she became invincible), and even Katya. Why did they screw up such an important character?
[post="1022768"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Natalia said:
Actually, I think this was one of the few examples that perhaps Lauren was a little more than the cardboard cut-out villain character Sark became.
[post="1022936"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ms.katejones said:
Also, Lauren does not seem to me to have any depth b/c she acted good and then turned out to be evil, all for no apparent reason. She has no motivations, but this is really the writers doing.
[post="1022980"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Remember that Alias lost a few writer/producers between season 2 and 3, and that JJ Abrams was busy fast-tracking Lost as well as working on The Catch while Alias was in production, so he was unaware that things were getting off the path he might have had them on. ;)

Maybe, but you would think that out of the thousands and thousands of writers out there, they could have found some who were competent enough not to let the show slip into the ridiculous! :smiley:

Natalia said:
Maybe, but you would think that out of the thousands and thousands of writers out there, they could have found some who were competent enough not to let the show slip into the ridiculous!
[post="1024589"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You'd be surprised how small a percentage of writers out there are truly talented (y'know, talent doesn't just grow on every bush out there . . .) and once it's established, it tends to be in high demand--so it's often employed when you need it! ;)

Back