Dr. Sunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackavar said:
Dear Dr. Sunfire,
I made up an imaginary freind when I was little, and then last week I had a dream that they were mad at me because I didn't believe in them any more! I had the SAME dream last night. My 'freind' has come to haunt me, what do I do?!
O DEAR! *************

Thats a problem! I once had one named bob and O No they came after me in my dreams it was terrible! they kept chanting "Were back were back" I say you find a priest and an exercist! Then if that doesn't work take an imagionary bat and start flapping their invisible behinds back to imagionary land!!!!!!!!!

And also theres the not sleeping approach but that isn't pretty. t results in angriness and the constant singing of O danny Boy. :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
SiriCerasi said:
Lets get her chair and couch!

And thats sad about your telescope :( lol if I had one I would spend all night looking through it!
Yea we cant forget that knew "Thing" of a couch of hers and ahhh dont forget them those will be what i go for first! LMAO

And I wish I had a telescope! :smiley:
*gulp* I'm glad there is Dr sunfire and dr Erika or I might have to go to Bartnett... there is no way I'm going into that creepy office of hers!

I know! She is always on that couch of hers and Always taking the last coffee! O I would like to phyciatrist her butt back to loony ville an.... *trails off in anger then looks up to see her clients are looking at her like *Wow shes wierder then I am* starts looking professional again like nothing happened* Hmmm where were we.................................... :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
Blackavar said:
Dear Dr. Sunfire,
 I made up an imaginary freind when I was little, and then last week I had a dream that they were mad at me because I didn't believe in them any more!  I had the SAME dream last night.  My 'freind' has come to haunt me, what do I do?!
O DEAR! *************

Thats a problem! I once had one named bob and O No they came after me in my dreams it was terrible! they kept chanting "Were back were back" I say you find a priest and an exercist! Then if that doesn't work take an imagionary bat and start flapping their invisible behinds back to imagionary land!!!!!!!!!

And also theres the not sleeping approach but that isn't pretty. t results in angriness and the constant singing of O danny Boy. :smiley:
But what if the bat comes back too?

Blackavar said:
Sunfire_77 said:
Blackavar said:
Dear Dr. Sunfire,
 I made up an imaginary freind when I was little, and then last week I had a dream that they were mad at me because I didn't believe in them any more!  I had the SAME dream last night.  My 'freind' has come to haunt me, what do I do?!
O DEAR! *************

Hmmm Then start screaming " I am a human cucumber! GO NOW!" Then they should be scared of you! And if that dosen't work take a baseball bat and wham him into that land of theirs! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sunfire_77 said:
Blackavar said:
Sunfire_77 said:
Blackavar said:
Dear Dr. Sunfire,
O DEAR! *************

Hmmm Then start screaming " I am a human cucumber! GO NOW!" Then they should be scared of you! And if that dosen't work take a baseball bat and wham him into that land of theirs! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Hey, I have an idea. I should have Victoria King's squirrels come into my dreams and scare the little devil off! Then again, that might promote future problems... "Oh, Danny Boy..."

Dear sunfire,

I have an army of squirrls in my closet! I walk past my closet and I can faintly here the sound of the irish dance and I can here them laughing like drunken lepruchans. They have kicked me out of my closet so that I have wore this outfit for three days. Everytime I try to get my clothes they throw lucky charms at me and pots of gold! I dont know what to do and I really smell! And also my evil sofa has held the remote captive! I need it for alias! Please help me!
Signed- Irish squirrl :smiley:

LMAO That was fun :smiley:

Dr. Sunfire, I'm having several problems....SLOANE IS INVADING MY DREAMS!! HELP!! HE WAS RUNNING AROUND IN A SPEEDO AND NO SHIRT AND I'M GOING TO DIE!! HOW CAN I MAKE IT STOP?!!

And I want some popcorn...

Well hmmmm A speedo! Thats disturbing!!!!!!!!!! I would take a baseball bat and tell the perv to run somewhere else! ewww!

And if that dosen't work get vikkis squirrls to come and eat him.

Or make up an imagionary Vaughn who can run around in a speedo and kick his speedo butt! :smiley: If that dosen't work I am here! NOT Thinking of slaone in a speedo! Ahh I must wash my brain out now! :smiley:

And for that girl with the squirrl problem Get a stnk bomb and and army suit and invade them! Start an invasion and get them out. and another suggestion! TAKE A BATH!!!!!!!!!! EWWWW! LMAO :smiley: THAT SHOULD HELP the squirrls! :smiley:

LOL!! How can you wash your brain out?! I'v eseen many distrubing things yesterday, and I don't want to remember what they were!!

*Drifts off into sleep....takes bat and starts swinging at Sloane* :D

GO JO GO JO GO GO GO JO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kick that nude butt!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH did I say that out loud!!!!!!!! I am washing my brain with invisible soap! Starts thinking of vaughn ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :smiley:

OMG!! I ALMOST FELL OFF MY EVIL CHAIR!! BREATHE!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well, just be glad you didn't see I guy giving himself a hand job on the side of the road....QUICK!! PASS THE INVISIBLE SOAP!!

OMG!!what has been going on here since i left? no wonder why we needed a amother like irina here, to control you kiddies!LOL, sorry that post above there is going to give me nightmares!LOl, yes vaughn think vaughn!

I TRY, REALLY I DO!! And we do need a mother around here, especially where ever I go, weird people just seem to follow me. At school there was this 76 year old wearing those tight nylon pants and a tiny shirt....then there were two girls kissing....and that guy, AHHHH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back