Season 2 DVD : Cast commentary

cara67

Cadet
I'd to know how was the commentary on plase one for those of you guys who have already seen it, especially Jen and Mike interactions or the reactions to the opening scene and the kiss, thanks!!!

the season 2 dvd doesnt even come out until a week from today....DECEMBER 2ND i think theres a very low number of people who have seen it

i watched it this past week and it's ok. Some parts are funny. It kinda annoying cuz JJ keeps talking about scenes that already passed. He even talked during the kiss :angry:

they do kinda, they go on about the fact they used the take which had the sparks in it, pointing out Jen jumping (its just a leg twitch)

The only thing I remembered was they were talking about David Anders when his scene came up. I don't actually remember what they said...it was something about him being so young and that he totally doesn't talk the way he does in the show. Oh yeah, and I remembered Michael saying something like he almost had an ulcer from taking so much breath mints to prepare himself for the kiss. :D

I dont like it that much. Just cus the one to almost thirty years was so good and i had such high expectations of it with jen and mike together but JJ just talked over everything with not a lot of interesting stuff. I was bored during it, which i never thought i would be while watching phase one.

has anyone done a summary or whatever there called? i should be getting these for xmas.... im a 14 year old i dont have alot of money, so i have to wait until my parents decided to get ot for me :smiley: LOL im so behind

Its alright. As much as i adore JJ, i wish he'd just shut up and let the cast bring on the funny quotes. Some parts are funny, but it doesnt hold a torch to "almost 30 years" commentary, whcih i an STILL laughing from.

Yeah, its nothing overly fantastic. Some nice insight, especially with the deleted scene. I dont think they could top Almost 30 Years - that comentary was great. :D

Back