Season 1 Cast Commentary on DVD

lol the best bit about the DVDs is the commentary! so funny...i think im going throught withdrawel syptoms of it, i havent seen it in like...a week!!

Haha a week, i think im gonna watch it tonight! Im gonna have an alias night, what episodes to watch:

1) definetly the cast commentary
2) Crossings

um i dont know about the others!

But the commentary great, its hilarious! :lol:

I love the commentary on the final ep! I've watched it so many times, and it cracks me up every time

i watched it again last night and another part i liked was when in the episode Will is huggin Jack for gettin him out and Michael Vartan says," Thats what Bradley use to do every week to the school principal" :lol:

Michael is so funny in this!

Another bit that was good was when one of the helpers of suit and glasses was pullin his head aroung n MV said he pullin his head around like a pumpkin :lol:

I could go on! Such a great commentary

I love it! seen it like 5 times!! my fav commentary! now i just have to wait for the season 2 dvds to come out here in oz :D *cant wait*

I love the part that Michael talked about the scene they were on the plane, they had to pretend to talk loudly, he said it made him nervous...oh yeah and something about his eyebrow when he gets mad... :D

I love the commentary, one of the fav is in my sig and i also love at the beginning when jen is introducing everyone the look that MV and JG share is just soo cute. :P

lol it was hilarious!!

i loved ron always talking about the schmata (spelling??) and the part where they were talking real loud in the airplane.

mv, bradley, and everyone was hilarious!!!

Back