Season 1 Cast Commentary on DVD

have you guys listened to the Almost Thirty Years cast commentary on the season 1 DVD.
I thought it was so very funny. have you heard it?did you like it?

I found the commentaries funny and very entertaining. Makes you feel that they're all great friends and probably treat each other like family.

:smiley:

The commentary was really funny!! i luv the bit where MV goes did you just hear that she said, Vaughn its bigger than i thought!! :lol: BC is funny too!! it was great!!!

This is absolutely crazy, especially as the Alias fan that I am, but I still don't have the Season 1 DVD set!! As a college student, I really couldn't afford to spend $50 on it. My birthday is today though and I told my aunt that the Alias DVD is the only thing I wanted! So when I do get it, I'm definitely going to check out the ATY commentary right away, sounds like it was pretty good! :cool:

Hehehe!! They are all so funny and cute together!! They all seem to get along great like one big happy family!! :D I wish they did commenteries like that for every episode!!

Hope you get season 1 for your b-day uasydvaughngurl!! :D

its so great how weel they all got on. and oh! I wrote out some of my favourite quotes

(about Victor Garber)
Ron&Jen&Bradley:handsome
Victor: oh,you're just saying that
Bradley:well yes,actually we are

Micheal:Oh I see you're going to be the serious one. Thank god someone is

Kevin:(in relation to suit and glasses) He's tortured HOW MANY of us now?

Carl:you know,I'm trying to listen to this

Micheal:(while his character is having a very personal moment with sydney) Look at that,trying to be all intense. *faux voice* I'm serious guy!

Ron:Why is she wearing that Shmata on her head?

Bradley(to ron):frankly,your voice takes away from the scene.

Bradley:I want to talk briefly about the thickness of Rons ties

Kevin:this is where francie & Marshall go and have cocktails (omg,what a funny fanfic would that be...or not.I'll just be quiet)

Micheal:Look! he's jerking his head around like it's a pumpkin!

Jennifer:baby face vaughn
Micheal:i'm a delicate little flower

Ron:there's too much of my face
Micheal:I wish there was an internal microscopic camera so we could go in your nose and sees whats going on in your brain.thats how close I want to get

Bradley:the great thing about this episode is its the payout for the whole year-the tension between sydney and dixon
Merrin:and the sexual tension between francie and sydney
Micheal:that was pinultimate
jennifer:thats right.remember that scene they shot between us they didnt end up using
merrin: oh yeah
Ron:sexual tension between who?
merrin:francie and sydney
Ron:sexual tension?
Micheal:come on ron!

Micheal: this is my scene.everyone pipe down please

Kevin:the blueberry's come out of the hatch

Jennifer:can you imagine being a disney exectutive just going to your 9-5 job when SUDDENLY this blueberry girl runs past in a wetsuit.

Ron:father and daughter
Micheal:arts and crafts

Jen:don't make spydaddy angry!

Micheal:stop with the torture.it's upsetting ron!

Jen:(when blood is dripping from will's mouth) Oh bradley,stop with the drool

Merrin:nice ass

R:why did you wait so long?
M:I couldnt decide if I wanted to surf it or if I was too afraid

Haha those quotes are funny!!! thanxs for that!!! i feel like listenin to it again!! you missed the one where

MV: did you guys hear that she said Vaughn its bigger then i thought
Merrin: she was talkin bout the ball
MV:Oh
(well something like that)
that was hilarious!! :lol:

okay...since the season 2 dvd is comming out tomorrow and i plan on buying it i figured i would watch the audio commentary of the finale of season 1...

wow...i was laughing so hard, maybe its just be but i found that thing hilarous!

they all get a long so well its so great!

my favorite part was right after Syd said "Vaughn its bigger than I thought", Michael Vartan goes "okay for the record Sydney just said Vaughns its bigger thani thought" and Ron Rifkin goes "Shes talking about the big red ball Michael" and MV goes "damnit!"

AH HA HA PRICELESS!

I just got the Season 1 DVD set for my birthday and I watched the audio commentary right away!! It was so funny, I could not stop laughing; MV was very funny especially with his comment about the red ball! :lol: I'm a little sad that Victor Garber left so quickly though; where did he go anyway? Can't wait to see and hear all of the fun stuff they have on the second season DVD! :smiley:

is there a place that has the transcript of the commentary-- although I'm sure most of it is here :smiley:.

I agree the commentary was full of jocular air :smiley: , I hope there will be one similar like this one on the 2nd season, however, I read somewhere here that there isn't :(

If we were to write a commentary it would take forever!

N the commentary is great, i watched it again the other day, n i hear new things everytime! they are so funny, especially B.C, Ron n M.V! i luv the commentary, could someone please report bout the season 2 commentary coz we dont get it yet (U.K)! Thanxs! :smiley:

there isn't a full cast one on the s2 dvds, but the phase one one, which is the only one i've watched so far is pretty good,

I'm a little sad that Victor Garber left so quickly though; where did he go anyway?

appartenly he had a dinner to go to or something

there isn't a full cast one on the s2 dvds, but the phase one one, which is the only one i've watched so far is pretty good,

I'm a little sad that Victor Garber left so quickly though; where did he go anyway?

appartenly he had a dinner to go to or something

Back