Season 1 Cast Commentary on DVD

I also loved the bit when merrin and Jen were going wardrobe, way to go! black, ron fox! that made me chuckle :lol: Has anyone noticed how much of season 2 they give away ?? like when michael said that he had to shave because when vaughn became Syd bf it gave jen a rash everytime they kissed or something like that. :rolleyes:

I saw this commentary is a long time (in Chrismas), therefore I don't remember too much but it was :

HILARIOUS!!! :lol:

aliascazUK said:
I also loved the bit when merrin and Jen were going wardrobe, way to go! black, ron fox! that made me chuckle :lol: Has anyone noticed how much of season 2 they give away ?? like when michael said that he had to shave because when vaughn became Syd bf it gave jen a rash everytime they kissed or something like that. :rolleyes:
Yes! And about Suit and Glasses!

Oh, I think I'm going to have to go watch it... again!

Kelly

i have! i loved getting to know Jen Garner's personality and the whole cast! they all got along together and it was wonderful to get a run through of the season!

hee hee
i love this commentary especially when ron says:

'you look like like a baby there, jennifer'
jennifer (defensively): 'i'm not'

also i think jen's laugh is great! and michael vartan is adorable in this :P

I loved the commentary on AFTY. I loved how they all gushed over Victor and joked him. They all got along so well, and they were so hysterical. It sucked that Victor left in the middle of it, but I loved how they still talked about him all the time.

:laughbounce: I love the cast commentary!! It's soo funny. I've watched it tons of times. I was disapointed there wasnt a full cast one on the season 2 DVD's, but hopefully there will be on the season 3 ones!!

Unfortunately there won't be cast commentaries on S3 dvds. I think that only Jennifer Garner and Melissa George are the only cast members doing a commentary. The rest are writers and directors.

Oh I loved watching that! And how Ron was mad because he had to memorize all that dialogue and they played a song over it! Also during the Phase One commentary, I liked how they introduced Victor Garber.

hmm... I think you're right. I was just at the ABC site and they have a really kick butt new link for the DVD's. And it only has Jen and Melissa credited for the cast commentaries. There's only like 3 of them for the whole season! AH! I'm so mad!!!!!

Hey guys...new poster here...I was really excited to see this thread b/c ATY is my favorite episode and I love to watch it with the commentary on. Seriously, I can't believe how funny all of them are and how well they click together...

I love it when they all say, "have you ever been to Langley?" :lol:

MountaineerBB47 said:
hmm... I think you're right. I was just at the ABC site and they have a really kick butt new link for the DVD's. And it only has Jen and Melissa credited for the cast commentaries. There's only like 3 of them for the whole season! AH! I'm so mad!!!!!
[post="969546"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I find this very interesting...mostly b/c many people were disappointed with this season, so you'd think they would add more commentaries from Jen or some of the other cast members in order to convince the people who are on the fence about purchasing Season 3, to actually go ahead and buy it

I also love at the beginning when jen is introducing everyone the look that MV and JG share is just soo cute.

Oh yes...i miss those times when Michael and Jennifer were Just best friends and everithing was so pure between them... ;)

queenz said:
I love the part that Michael talked about the scene they were on the plane, they had to pretend to talk loudly, he said it made him nervous...oh yeah and something about his eyebrow when he gets mad... :D
[post="710983"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love that commentary and Michael is so funny in the part quoted above. :D

Back