Season 1 Cast Commentary on DVD

alterego said:
its so great how weel they all got on. and oh! I wrote out some of my favourite quotes

(about Victor Garber)
Ron&Jen&Bradley:handsome
Victor: oh,you're just saying that
Bradley:well yes,actually we are

Micheal:Oh I see you're going to be the serious one. Thank god someone is

Kevin:(in relation to suit and glasses) He's tortured HOW MANY of us now?

Carl:you know,I'm trying to listen to this

Micheal:(while his character is having a very personal moment with sydney) Look at that,trying to be all intense. *faux voice* I'm serious guy!

Ron:Why is she wearing that Shmata on her head?

Bradley(to ron):frankly,your voice takes away from the scene.

Bradley:I want to talk briefly about the thickness of Rons ties

Kevin:this is where francie & Marshall go and have cocktails (omg,what a funny fanfic would that be...or not.I'll just be quiet)

Micheal:Look! he's jerking his head around like it's a pumpkin!

Jennifer:baby face vaughn
Micheal:i'm a delicate little flower

Ron:there's too much of my face
Micheal:I wish there was an internal microscopic camera so we could go in your nose and sees whats going on in your brain.thats how close I want to get

Bradley:the great thing about this episode is its the payout for the whole year-the tension between sydney and dixon
Merrin:and the sexual tension between francie and sydney
Micheal:that was pinultimate
jennifer:thats right.remember that scene they shot between us they didnt end up using
merrin: oh yeah
Ron:sexual tension between who?
merrin:francie and sydney
Ron:sexual tension?
Micheal:come on ron!

Micheal: this is my scene.everyone pipe down please

Kevin:the blueberry's come out of the hatch

Jennifer:can you imagine being a disney exectutive just going to your 9-5 job when SUDDENLY this blueberry girl runs past in a wetsuit.

Ron:father and daughter
Micheal:arts and crafts

Jen:don't make spydaddy angry!

Micheal:stop with the torture.it's upsetting ron!

Jen:(when blood is dripping from will's mouth) Oh bradley,stop with the drool

Merrin:nice ass

R:why did you wait so long?
M:I couldnt decide if I wanted to surf it or if I was too afraid
I loved this!

I loved it when they were making fun of Bradley after he admitted that he's seen the pilot 27 times.

alterego said:
its so great how weel they all got on. and oh! I wrote out some of my favourite quotes

(about Victor Garber)
Ron&Jen&Bradley:handsome
Victor: oh,you're just saying that
Bradley:well yes,actually we are

Micheal:Oh I see you're going to be the serious one. Thank god someone is

Kevin:(in relation to suit and glasses) He's tortured HOW MANY of us now?

Carl:you know,I'm trying to listen to this

Micheal:(while his character is having a very personal moment with sydney) Look at that,trying to be all intense. *faux voice* I'm serious guy!

Bradley(to ron):frankly,your voice takes away from the scene.

Bradley:I want to talk briefly about the thickness of Rons ties

Kevin:this is where francie & Marshall go and have cocktails (omg,what a funny fanfic would that be...or not.I'll just be quiet)

Micheal:Look! he's jerking his head around like it's a pumpkin!

Micheal:I wish there was an internal microscopic camera so we could go in your nose and sees whats going on in your brain.thats how close I want to get

Bradley:the great thing about this episode is its the payout for the whole year-the tension between sydney and dixon
Merrin:and the sexual tension between francie and sydney
Micheal:that was pinultimate
jennifer:thats right.remember that scene they shot between us they didnt end up using
merrin: oh yeah
Ron:sexual tension between who?
merrin:francie and sydney
Ron:sexual tension?
Micheal:come on ron!

Micheal: this is my scene.everyone pipe down please

Kevin:the blueberry's come out of the hatch

Jennifer:can you imagine being a disney exectutive just going to your 9-5 job when SUDDENLY this blueberry girl runs past in a wetsuit.

Ron:father and daughter
Micheal:arts and crafts

Micheal:stop with the torture.it's upsetting ron!

Merrin:nice ass

R:why did you wait so long?
I loved this!

I loved it when they were making fun of Bradley after he admitted that he's seen the pilot 27 times.

i love this commentary. i haven't watched it in ages so i think i'll watch it again later. my favourite bit is when syd and vaughn are in the club and after vaughn pushes the guy off sydney and starts to laugh when they go off holding hands. Merrin says how cute it is and says "thats my guy". i love that bit.

ooohh....a good bit is where they start talking about Ron's (Sloane) tie, and JG saying "I tried to make Michael Vartan tie his tie like that!" i thought that was sweet!

~steph

I just saw it again last night. These are the only comments I could remember. It's kinda hard to figure out who's talking sometimes.

Bradley: Look at those pajamas! (about Syd's pajamas)

Jen: Bradley, do you really want to talk about the fact that you've seen the pilot 27 times?

Jen: Do you remember when we shot that scene at the pier?
Michael: When you threw your cell phone in the water like the crazy one?

Merrin (impersonating VG): I don't sell airplane parts! I never sold airplane parts.

Michael: That was a satisfying gunshot. Very visceral. (about Jack shooting Haladki)

Michael: Joey Slotnick (Haladki)...now that's a blast from the past.

Ron: You look like a baby there, Jen. (Sydney in the train station.)

(SD-6 scene when Syd went to Sloane's office):
Ron: We don't do this anymore, Jennifer.
Jennifer: I know, I miss you Ron.

oh yeah, some of the things they said was so great. and i like how victor disappeared half way through it. it's so much fun to actually hear the actors talk about their inside jokes and everything. you get to know them a little better.

alterego said:

Ron:why did you wait so long?
:lol: :lol: :running in the room to watch it again: :tvhappy:

i love michael's jokes. before the start of the commentary we could see the cast on the video:

jen: hi, i'm jennifer garner
ron: i'm jennifer garner!

ron was cute there!!! :lol:

I love the commentaries! i especially thought Victor (though he left straight away...he was in th ephse 1 one anyway) and Ron were excellent, coz i didn't think i would like them that much. Victor seems so funny in the bloopers as well, he just can't stop laughing! Of course mv and jg were ace too though!

does anyone know what jennifer is referring to when she talks about the famous scene 137? is it the one with her and victor in the bloopers?

137, I think was in a "van". Just a hunch, i think I head this during the S2 commentary

Mad bout Alias said:
Yeah, i think the famous scene 137 is the Van scene in Q and A, in season 1, with Weiss, Vaughn, herself and Jack!
yeah what was the joke about that agina - that they just couldn't stop laughing!?!

Yeah, they were saying that they couldn’t stop laughin and that nothing else has come close to that, that scene 137 was the worst! They should have shown it in the bloopers in season 1! :lol:

I was watching the commentary the other day (again lol!) and I had almost forgotten the actual ep! Like, I had to remember why Jack was after Haladki lol!

Kelly

hey guys what eppys would you say have the best syd and vaughn moments...maybe some before they got together???
and i was wondering if there was an eppy were the Haladki dude reported vaughn for giving syd a present???and he almost got fired and then punch him...someone told me this happened but i can't find it???if there really is a part like this do you know what eppy???just pm me...this would mean soooooo much to me :smiley: :angelic:

OMG i love the comentary! I've watched it like 7 times! hehe I love how they are like one big family. Jen calls Victor my love and Ron calls Jen honeybunch! HEHE and I love the shmata!!!!

Back