Easy

Great start.
I hope that Sydney and Vaughn talk soon.
Thank you for the initial pm.
Please continue to pm me. :D

OO interesting!!!! I like it!! (y)
-Now hopefully Vaughn will make her change her ways!!!!
Can't wait for more!! Thanks for the pm!!

Late into the night, the music stopped as a group of three girls entered the house. Dressed in all beige, hair straight as needles, and clothes barely covering the needed areas, the leader commanded the attention of everyone. They slowly sauntered to the back of the house where the keg was located, sending sultry looks to every hot guy in the room. As Michael received a wink from the her, he heard a groan from Nadia.

“Oh, great. My sister’s here.”

Enter one Sydney Bristow, school slut and rumored coke dealer.

WELL, because of the title I'm thinking that Syd's NOT Easy and that guys are jackasses who said they scored with her when they didn't. So it'd be a rumor. But ya never know, Syd COULD be a Marley Fan if you know what I'm saying ;) ;) .

I wonder how her and Mikey end up together. Maybe he decides he wants some Syd lovin', then Syd kicks his ass. Now THAT would be entertaining.

:P

Anywhoo, looks interesting.

PM me. ;) (y)

I wonder how her and Mikey end up together. Maybe he decides he wants some Syd lovin', then Syd kicks his ass. Now THAT would be entertaining.
damn it Katy!! why didn't you tell me that sooner!?! that would be friggin hilarious!!

Back