Nothing's Ever Easy

Three 👶 only... urgh... I need to have a serious talk with you someday -_- :rolleyes:

Why can't they just have six babies for once? for me? :P :angelic:
only three?! three is ALOT - six is waaaaaay too many... i only want one :lol:

Another superb fic fromeveryones favourite author. I am so sorry That I dont post replies everytime and only really at the end of a fic, please dont think that this is any reflection on your writing, which I adore,it is just that I dont have the time to write a review averyday.

Thank you so much and as ever I amreally looking forward to tomorrow and the new story!
thats perfectly alright - we're all busy ^_^

Great ending. I thought it was amazing how Sydney got all old-Sydney when she discovered she was pregnant. I felt really happy about it.

See you tomorrow. :smiley:

Sydney ended up being a happy medium between her shy high school self, her boisterous dying self and her very shy post coma self. And Michael loved all three of them. He fell in love with all of her selves.

They just thought they were going to have a very, very small wedding and the whole town ended up attending.

I loved it.
Can't wait for the next one. The summary sounded good.

I loved how the entire town showed up for the wedding. It shows that the towns people (even gossips) support their own.

I did get the impression though, that Sydney no longer was interested in the garden. That was "old Sydney's" and Michael's Mama's. Michael kept it up as his promise to "old Sydney."

Chris

Such a wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! The sequel was beautifully written (as always). I really like it and how the whole town wound up coming to their wedding anyway. :lol: Thanks for writing and sharing this story!!!

-erin :smiley:

Sorry I haven't replied on this -- haven't been here to read them...

Anyway! I love it...I really do. And while I mourn the loss of 'old' Syd (probably just as much as Michael) I do appreciate the new one...and Michael's patience to work/love/be with the 'new' Syd.

Incredible job.

Back