Easy

nadia seems mad that syd's so different now. maybe they didnt help eachother after laura died. great update and thanks 4 the pm.
Aliaschick347

She got around. At least that’s what all the jocks boasted in the hallways, locker rooms, and study periods. They all claimed to have ‘had’ her at one time or another.

Whether it was true of not, Michael didn’t know.
Well one way to find out..!!

What he did know, was that she was one of the prettiest girls at school. Her chocolate brown hair matched her eyes, a deadly combination to any man. She wore short skirts, tank tops, push-up bras, thongs, and any other thing that would attract male attention. It was almost as if she asked to be hated by all the females within viewing distance. She was competition, and she knew it.

She flaunted her beauty like a little kid shows off their new toy. But he knew she wasn’t always like this.
Enter Micheal, find out what is really going on...

“You just looked so pitiful over there at the snack table drooling over Sydney.” Eric teased, pointing out that he hadn’t been able to take his eyes off the trio while he was thinking about Sydney. Michael hadn’t meant to stare, and now he had been caught.

“You don’t wanna get involved with her,” Nadia piped up. “She’s just trouble.”
Of course he does!! :smiley:

Great story can't wait for the next chapter...

That was a great chapter. :D
I can't wait till Sydney and Vaughn talk.
Thank you for the pm.
Can't wait for more.
:P :P

Thanks for the reviews, hope you like the new chap!

Chapter 3

“She barely comes home, she doesn’t clean up. She just leaves me alone and goes out with whoever she’s screwing that week.” Nadia continued, pointing out all the bad points of her sister. “It’s just disgusting.”

“Dude, don’t even go there.” Weiss said, reading Vaughn’s thoughts. He had been thinking that maybe that was just a façade, that she wasn’t like that by choice. There had to be a deeper reason behind her behavior.

“Don’t worry about it.” Vaughn covered his tracks. “I’m not interested anyway.”

“You’re not exactly her cup of tea either.” Nadia remarked, commenting on the fact that she usually went with jocks. It was clear that Nadia didn’t like her sister.

“I don’t think it’s tea she’s drinking.” Weiss laughed. Nadia joined in, but Vaughn was only able to chuckle nervously. He was intrigued with Sydney Bristow and he didn’t know why.

“Oh god, there she goes again.” Nadia remarked at the lunch table. She had joined Vaughn and Weiss’s table when she started going out with Weiss. They watched as a kid dressed in all black walked by Sydney’s table, nodding in her direction. She stood up and followed him into the deserted hallway.

“What is she doing?” Vaughn asked.

“She’s probably out there whoreing herself for cash.” Nadia commented lightly, like they were talking about a class assignment causing Vaughn to almost spit out his drink.

“W… What?!” He looked at her in shock.

“How else do you think she buys all those designer clothes, certainly my dad doesn’t pay for it. He’s rarely home anyways.” She picked at her food with her fork, avoiding Weiss’s concerned glance. She was far too comfortable with this for his liking.

“Maybe they’re just talking.” Michael defended, not believing that Sydney could be that kind of person. Yeah, she dressed like a slut and was rumored to be easy, but it didn’t mean that was the case.

“My ass she’s ‘just talking’.” Weiss said. “I heard she deals.” He said quietly, making sure they were not overheard by other students.

“Deals… what?” Michael asked. He always seemed to be out of the loop on rumors.

“Coke.” Weiss answered, and Vaughn was speechless.

“Wait… how do you know that for sure?” He asked and Weiss shrugged.

“It could just be a rumor.” Weiss said.

“Nadia could check.” Vaughn proposed, looking to Nadia for confirmation.

“You want me to dig through my sister’s room for drugs?” She reiterated, not liking the idea. If she got caught she would be in deep trouble with her sister. Not to mention if Sydney decided to tell their father.

“Please?” Weiss begged, his curiosity overwhelming his better judgment.

“If I get caught… you both are so dead.” She threatened.

“I can believe I’m doing this…” Nadia muttered to herself as she snuck down the hall to Sydney’s room. “She would kill me if she found out.”

The sisters rarely exchanged more than nods of recognition from each other. Other kids that had siblings close to their own age were close, but Nadia and Sydney couldn’t be farther apart.

Finding her sister’s door locked, she pulled two bobby-pins from her hair and stuck them in the lock. She had seen it on TV once or twice, it shouldn’t be that hard. And indeed, she was rewarded with a click as she managed to open the door. “Now, if I were Sydney, where would I hide stuff?” She mumbled, taking a quick survey of the room.

Her bed was set in the middle of the room, a night table to the right, a small closet to the left. Clothes littered the floor and any other surface provided. There was a desk in the corner, but there was nothing but makeup scattered across it in front of a mirror. Random scraps of paper, purses, ribbons, magazines, belts and other junk covered the floor as well.

She’d be amazed if she managed to find anything in this jungle of a room.

Nadia quickly moved to the closet, checking the top shelf for anything suspicious. After finding nothing, she lifted up the box-spring mattress. An old t-shirt was found, but it must’ve been there by mistake. She put it back, not wanting to leave evidence she was there.

She opened the drawer on the nightstand, somewhat surprised to find a box of condoms. Rolling her eyes, she tossed them back. “At least she’s safe.” She mumbled.

Sighing, she stood back up to look for any other possible hiding spaces. Her eyes rested on the desk of makeup and a few small out of place white bags. They were in plain sight, why hadn’t she noticed them before?

“Bingo.” She said aloud, about to walk towards them.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

TBC...

Uh-oh!!! Nadia's in trouble!!!
-And that means she's gonna kill Vaughn and Weiss!!! :lol:
Well maybe Syd can get some help now or Vaughn can talk to her!!
-Can't wait to find out more!! Thanks for the pm!!

Back