Easy

Great update. We all know what Syd thinks Vaughn wants now. Hopefully he can convince her that she doesn't need to act like that to be liked.

Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Oh My God, that is one of the most hilarious things I have ever read.
I KNOW! That was hilarious! That and the one from the first chapter: "Enter one Sydney Bristow, school slut and rumored coke dealer."

:lol:

Seriously, I laugh everytime I remember.

So, I guess... her bad reputation is founded. That will be hard to see through, Vaughn. But the summary says you will. :P

:jumpy:

“No, um… that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about.” He stuttered nervously, running a hand through his hair. She quickly put the drugs back in her purse, sighing.

“Ok, Friday, pick me up at eight.” She said and walked away before he could get another word in.
Okay, so by the tone and her sigh, I'm thinking that she doesn't necessarily WANT to be a whore, she was just... forced into it.

Did he just arrange a date with Sydney Bristow?
Hehehehehe. This should be great.

Can't wait for more!!! (y)

ETA: Heheh.. Does Michael sleep with her after their date?

Well then!!!! That went well for Vaughn...all he had to say is can I talk to you and BAM he has a date with her!!!
-I can't wait to see how that goes....it should be very interesting!!!
Thanks for the pm!!

Sydney is off the chain...
First she offers him cocaine...
When he said no she
tells him to pick her up on Friday...
Seems to me like Syd has low self-esteem
and she thinks she is only good for two things...
That someone wouldn't like the real her...
I hope that Vaughn changes that.
Thanks for the pm.
Can't wait for more.

“Ok, Friday, pick me up at eight.” She said and walked away before he could get another word in.

Did he just arrange a date with Sydney Bristow?

hehe you should have called this fic... Having a little fun :lol:

She thinks he wants to get some... now that going to be a :blush: Vaughn!!!! :D I can't wait to see what happens next when she realises that he actually likes her and doesn't just *want* her.

Back