End of Alias

With Jennifer pregnant the show is most likely coming to an end. Will you still come on allalias or

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Definitely

• Definitely Not

• Total voters
I think I would for a while, but people will stop visiting and then there won't be much point.

But for us Aussies, we will be here a while yet, as we have only seen three seasons.

I voted Maybe. If the show ends in a way that is satisfying for me I will most definitely still want to create artwork for it. If it's like most other shows, that have left me bitter with endings that sucked, then I will lose interest in discussing old episodes or even re-watching them. I really hope in a good ending :(

i really hope not! but by the way it sounds like it, i'm loosing all hopes :( knowing they're finished with the whole rambaldi thing, it's very unlikely that they can pull off more then another season :( but HOPEFULLY they come up with a whole new huge storyline that ties in with Jen's pregnancy! that way they won't end it, cuz i would cry my eyes out if season 5 was the last :cry:

If Season 5 is the end, which it probably is, I will still visit the site. The old episodes can still be discussed as well as the characters, actors, etc. So I think this site never has to die. :smiley:

I think the international fans will sustain the site, but eventually, it might get boring. I hope not. I suspect Season 5 will be it too, and that makes me very sad. I will come to visit the site still, to see what Jennifer is wearing and what she's up to, but it won't be the same.

Back