Season 5 Ep. 14 "I See Dead People"

Jujupiter

Cadet
From Bitterpill @ TelevisionWithoutPity.com (http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=2527663&st=645)

It seems true.

Anna is back, pretending to be Sydney to meet a contact. She kills the man(Nabin), and then a fake contact meets Sydney.

Sydney is meeting with this person in order to be taken to Vaughn.

This exchange takes place between the real Nabin and Anna:

Nabin: You're just as lovely as Mr. Vaughn described.

Anna: Mr. Vaughn.

Nabin: Don't tell him I told you....he talks about you all the time. Come. The jeep is just this way.

Anna: How is....Mr. Vaughn?

Nabin: He's recovering very well. Nearly healed, I should think.

Anna is in disguise, obviously(don't know if one of those masks makes an appearance), and clearly had no idea Vaughn was still alive.

Hey S/V shippers, aren't you glad ? Now, please, no more "I'm so desperately sad because I'm afraid Mickael Vartan is gonna come back as a ghost !" !!!

OMG! :eek: i want to kno what happens next right now! I cannot wait for the new episodes to start omg alias is gunna be sooo good i am sooo excited!

See, this is why I love Alias: all of us Alais feeaks freaking about out about this. Well, at leat I know I'm freaking out about this, lol. I can't wait till April. 19 (Alias Party, for sure :D )

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm dying here! :stretcher: I can't wait any longer! It feels like it has been FOREVER!!! Is it April yet?

I totally agree with you undercover_spy.... One of the best things about ALIAS is the crazy obsession all of us share and can talk about. I would totally have an ALIAS party as well, if I had more than one friend around here that watched.... but maybe i'll have her over on the 19th and we can chill and watch 2 hrs of brand new episodes! Omg I cant wait! :woot:

See, this is why I love Alias: all of us Alais feeaks freaking about out about this. Well, at leat I know I'm freaking out about this, lol. I can't wait till April. 19 (Alias Party, for sure :D )

~Andrea :angelic:

hey can i come? haha just kidding :D
i just thought u guys would like to know..i was bored so i looked up the name isabelle in a name dictionary thing...and it said in greek it means "consecrated to god..." so i looked up consecrated and it says "a sacrifice to a god" what if isabelle has something to do with rambaldi?? what is prophet five is going to sacrifice her to rambaldi their god??? it might mean nothing but..i just thought you all would like to know...

p.s. because irina's name turned out to mean something....

xO aRiaNNa

http://www.myspace.com/ariannavartan

Is this for real? Vaughn's alive? I don't mean to be skeptical, I've just never heard of this source before and none of the other sources have confirmed if he's alive or not. After seeing Vaughn "die" this season, I don't want to be disappointed if he comes back as a ghost or as a flashback.

no dont bring vaughn back :asleep: :asleep: old now sick of syd and vaughn
his dead let him stay there bring danny back for syd anyone agree with me com :angry: (y) on :angry: :angry:

Ah yes, caving into the fans yet again (a la making Lauren evil) . . .

but as usual, despite the havoc it reaps on plot lines, I'm glad the story will go the way I want. :-D

no dont bring vaughn back old now sick of syd and vaughn
his dead let him stay there bring danny back for syd anyone agree with me com on
syd-157 are u MAD???? that baby deserves to know its SEXY father and not a man in Sydney's past from 5 years ago

syd-157 are u MAD???? that baby deserves to know its SEXY father and not a man in Sydney's past from 5 years ago

Are YOU MAD? Riiight, the baby can tell whether his or her father is sexy, and what matters in the show is sex appeal and that the women are satisfied, not a smart storyline, right? Danny was the catalyst for the show. If anyone should come back, it's him.

Are YOU MAD? Riiight, the baby can tell whether his or her father is sexy, and what matters in the show is sex appeal and that the women are satisfied, not a smart storyline, right? Danny was the catalyst for the show. If anyone should come back, it's him.

Are YOU CRAZY ? Danny was not important at all, and Vaughn neither after all, if anyone should come back, it's Lauren Reed !

LOL !!!

Vaughn is Syd's fiance, the baby's father and he's connected to Prophet Five, he started everything and he knows more... but he coming back is a stupid storyline. Danny who appeared in one episode and did nothing for the story should come back cause that it's not stupid... :lol: yeah... sure.
we've seen Danny in one episode... he's not important at all. :P
yep, what matters is that Syd is with her daughter and the man she loves who's the father of her baby = Vaughn. :smiley:

Back