Season 4 Episode 4.1 and 4.2 Titles

i hope we find out whats in the documents striaght away
i think i might kick the telly if we don't. i'm going nuts trying to figure out whats on the documents.

oooh cool - titles already and me (and harminder :rolleyes: :P) spoiler free chicks!!!

thanks for the info mandy!!! :smiley: can't believe its so long away.

god knos what it means - everybody shes knows knows and she doesnt???? :Ph34r:

Im trying so hard to be spoiler free but it doesnt look like its gonna happen! :P January is too far away!

So the title i think it means that someone else know about the documents, someone like Dixon, im hoping its not Vaughn, coz that would be muffed! :(

Well, finding out about the titles of the next season really don't seem like spoilers to me so I'm greatful to hear about it! :D
Is that the two hours first episode Pt 1 and 2 together or the two hours is Pt. 1 and the next hour episode is Pt 2? I'm guessing its the former! :D

So is it going to be 22 episodes with a double episode at the start and and a double episode and the finale?

Personally, I don't like two hour episodes, or like here in Australia where they play it twice a week. It really bugs me. Knowing Australia we'll get the two episodes split which is a good thing. Alias doesn't rate here that well so we'll be lucky to get it in primetime, or even January/February really!

The episode titles sound cool, but obviously there will be changes before January! All the same, the small bits of info are still great! :D

isnt there anoth thread about this somewhere?? goes to look -

edit: merging topics. (one is from spoilers but i dont think this is a spoiler) :smiley:

Mad bout Alias said:
So the title i think it means that someone else know about the documents, someone like Dixon, im hoping its not Vaughn, coz that would be muffed! :(
It better not be Vaughn. Vaughn can NOT know about the documents! If he does, I'll cry. And scream. And possibly damage my TV. :mellow:

jems said:
isnt there anoth thread about this somewhere?? goes to look -

edit: merging topics.  (one is from spoilers but i dont think this is a spoiler)  :smiley:
Yeah, AllAlias.com doesn't consider episode titles spoilers, although some other sites (such as TWoP, I believe) do.

Hey!

I have a feeling that the title has something to do with the documents Sydney found in Wittenburg. I mean Jack said she wasn't supposed to find them~ that covers the authorized personnel part.. I haven't heard that the first epi is going to be 2 hours? Are you sure? I hope it is! Any word on S/V?? I'm a hopeless Michael Vartan fan. lol

Talk To You On The Flip Side!