Season 5 Episode 5.1 Title

M

mystery_chick

Thanks to bitterpill from TWoP.

Episode 5.1 will be called "Prophet Five" Written by Alison Schapker and Monica Breen, directed by Ken Olin.

This information is tentative and could change.

--Mandy :angelic:

Yay! I love it when titles are released! (it makes me feel like Alias is right around the corner :D )

Hmm... Prophet 5? :confused: I haven't the slightest clue :thinking: Well, it probably has something to do with Rambaldi (but everyone knows that :rolleyes:)

prohpet 5 :blink: what shall this tell us?

and I also say they will never be done with rambaldi, because this was elenas endgame and certanly not rambaldies and there are a million questions unaswerd, like the whole second coming thing.

Interesting, but I have a feeling that this will have nothing to do with Rambaldi. Maybe that is Vaughn's codename for whoever he was working for....??

The reason JJ won't be writing or directing probably the first ten episodes is because MI:3 recently started shooting.

I can't wait either!

im terrified.
from the rumors of the spoilers and... i just... i cant
i just pray rambaldi plays a minimal part

We have to try and trust J.J. I mean i doubt he'll ever drop Rambaldi completely from Alias. It's just been in it too long. But hopefully he'll make it work.

We have to rememeber he is trying to keep his viewers so hopefully he wont do anything too drastic...

But they said they were dropping Rambaldi. That's why I think this has a completely alternate meaning. By releasing the name of the ep as Prophet 5, OF COURSE the writing team and JJ knew we'd all go "more Rambaldi? :confused: ", so it will probably have very little to do with Rambaldi.

I'm sticking to the theory of it being Vaughn's codename...

Hmmmm..definitely sounds like Rambaldi to me
Even though I hope not...but I agree that Alias will probably
never be finished with Rambaldi
Although it kind of sounds like it could be either a code name
or the name of a project like Project Christmas or like Area 51
Maybe its the project Vaughn was working on or the organization
he was working for??

With episode titles starting to be released means we're getting
close!!! I'm so excited but at the same time I'm very nervous
about the new season starting. I guess it's because we don't know
what to expect. I just hope they don't screw it up and have a repeat
of S3...Uh I can't even think about that..I'll be so bummed!!
but here's to positive thoughts and a great S5!!!

Prophet 5 = 5th prophet? maybe?
or yeah, a mission name sounds more plausible though that hasn't happened much.....or any at all...

I think that the writers want us to think that they're done with rambaldi but I think vaughns secret has to do with rambaldi.So I think episode 1 has to do with rambaldi too

The funny things about the episode titles is that sometimes they have just a little bit to do with the episode sometimes they have everything to do with the episode.

example:Full dissclosure had everything to with the episode because thats the episode where we found out everything that happened to her
The Enemy Walks in also has everything to do with the episode because irina derevico is introduced

but sometimes the titles really dont have to do that much with the episode such as countdown there was that ticking bomb in the beginging of the episode but thats not really what the whole episode was about.

anyways I think This definetly has to do with rambaldi himself becuse they use the word prophet not prophecy, but prophet 5 is kinda a wierd title so mabey theyre gonna try to trick us and just have it be vaughns codename or something totally random its ALIAS who really knows :blink:

:D Alias starts shooting in 5 DAYS (JULY 29TH!!) :D
:eek: Alias (supposedly) returns in 74 DAYS (OCTOBER 8TH!!!!!) :eek: