Everyone Hates Melissa

How on earth can anyone look at Melissa and call her ugly???
First of all......when you put down Lauren's looks, you're putting down Melissa's.
Second of all..........Jen has a lot of physical inperfections too.
Third.........the show has lost its edge. It used to be about spys and now it's about pure romance :P
I say we kill Vaughn to end the conflict :lol:

~~Spongy!

I've got this edition of the mag at home. I can't wait for season three to start so I can make up my own opinion of Lauren. But from what I hear, the liking of her isn't good - especially by this article!!!

Kelly

I love the characters we're suppose to hate.

If we hate them that much, then that's how good they are at their job.

Sloane rules as a evil mofo, and I wouldn't have it any other way...

On that note, I hope we get to hate Mellisa more.

People that can't get passed that this is just a fictional story being told are just way too ignorant.

wow, that's just awful. Personally, I love Lauren on the show and hope she stays around for awhile. Some people need to learn that a character and reality aren't the same. Ignorant people :angry:

yeah, i hated lauren marrying vaughn but now that there's a new twist to her character (which the s/v fans are most likely rejoicing now!!! :woot: )
it can definitely add thrills to the show. but those s/v loyal fans who booed her or wanting her to get fired from the show just bec she's vaughn's wife, should be able to distinguish the character from the person portraying it. melissa is quite a good actress on her own, she's not ugly and there's nothing wrong with the accent too. i may hate her being lauren but i won't booo her if i come across her in the street...what those fans did was really sad, and i pity melissa george...

<!--QuoteBegin->EXO<+Jan 12 2004, 12:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(>EXO< @ Jan 12 2004, 12:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I love the characters we're suppose to hate.

If we hate them that much, then that's how good they are at their job.

Sloane rules as a evil mofo, and I wouldn't have it any other way...

On that note, I hope we get to hate Mellisa more.

People that can't get passed that this is just a fictional story being told are just way too ignorant.[/quote]
here here

why do people hate melissa...it's not the actress you hate, it's the character you hate. which i don't hate at all, lauren brings something else to ALias. i think Lauren is great. And i reallly like melissa too. she seems to be very down to earth and a caring person.

I think it is O.K. to hate MG's character, but very rude to take your hatred as far as making a petition to fire her. I love alias and am angry at Lauren for taking Vaughn away from Sydney, but you have to draw a line on hating her. MG is just doing her job! There are so many other evil characters who don't have petitins going around wanting to fire them.
I think the ALIAS writers know what they are doing, I mean come on they have kept us hooked for 2.5 seasons, so let us let them continue with Lauren. :D

Ok so I don't like Lauren the character but Melissa as an actress is really good.And I give her for props for taking that role especially knowing she was going to be like because she is coming between Vaughn and Sydney. And hey if she is a badass and pulls it off well who knows I may come to like her character

i agrre with MELISSA she should never EVER have another interview with those ppl ever again until they do a public apoligie i mean how rude is that, EVERY1 HATES MELISSA? it discutse my and just out of spite when alais does come back for s3 then i might actually decide to like her !!!!! sorry if i make no snce it so early in the morning ;)

It's really sad when some people can't draw the line between fantasy and reality. Not liking a character on the show is one thing, but saying you hate the actress because she plays the part? That's a bit ridiculous. The article was terrible and they most of all should have made the distinction between disliking the character vs. the actress. I think Melissa George does a very good job as Lauren. She took the part knowing that she was not going to be a favorite because of the marriage. I have to give her two enthusiastic thumbs up. Keep up the good work, Melissa! :D
(y) (y)

As much as I hate Lauren on Alias, I think it's really inappropriate for people to attack Melissa George. It's not her fault that Lauren is evil and stole Vaughn. I think it's really awful that people are taking out their anger at Alias' plot on her. It's very immature and uncalled for.

awwwwwwww omg that's so sad.... okie its ok if ppl don't like the character.. butby hate the actress! i mean its not her fault that she has to play the part.. and anywayz her character is interesting. i mean ya i hate LAUREN for being lauren on he show but not to make fun of her as a person like melissa george shouldn't be treated like that i don't think she should be fired! aw poor lauren

Back