Everyone Leaving the Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMI! Don't even try the sympathy act Betha! IGive me a f***ing break...you're not as innocent as you try to to play it off...

i think that everyone shoudl just stop right now.. if ur consideraing your actions u shoudlnt be arguing in the first place.

Oh Now you care about not ruining the site!! Why the change oif heart Betha...just leave...you've done enough...stop trying to act innocent...it's pissing me off!

You know what you've done and it's time you f***ing admit it to everyone! Stop being a coward!

oh nance.. if you wanna yell at me...

ahh gee fine go ahead.. let everyone know im the biggest b**** in the entire world... *shrugs* whatever floats ur boat, nance. :rolleyes:

Chanel said:
i think that everyone shoudl just stop right now.. if ur consideraing your actions u shoudlnt be arguing in the first place.
you are one of the people I was talking about...Ive never been anything but nice to you...then as soon as i leave i see you bashing me all over the place...may I ask why???

Betha Bristow said:
oh nance.. if you wanna yell at me...

ahh gee fine go ahead.. let everyone know im the biggest b**** in the entire world... *shrugs* whatever floats ur boat, nance. :rolleyes:
oh then i don't have to do any work. everyone knows it already. ^_^

SydB_JenG said:
Betha Bristow said:
um actually... I don't know what I've done... so please inform me. :blink:
"this is classic."
er whatever..

I think its pretty stupid.. this yah know? Maybe now everyone can see how mean you really are when you're ganging up on me like this and I havent done anything to you

Ok...nance, Leah, Sar, Bobo...let's go :rolleyes:

I'll let all of you people believe Betha and Moriel and see you get hurt the way we have...you should just learn the hard way...

oh so I'm the coward? No one has told me what I've done.. maybe it's because.... hmm .... I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Betha Bristow said:
SydB_JenG said:
Betha Bristow said:
um actually... I don't know what I've done... so please inform me. :blink:
"this is classic."
er whatever..

I think its pretty stupid.. this yah know? Maybe now everyone can see how mean you really are when you're ganging up on me like this and I havent done anything to you
you are unbelievable Stop being a coward and just tell everyone!

For every bit of respect and love you have or have ever had for this community, please stop fighting.

It can do no good.

I don’t want to take further action to prevent more fighting, but if it is required for the sake of the community, it will be done. I can’t take watching this fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back