Season 2 Evil Dixon, Evil Francie

ruven76

Cadet
You know how a man can be once he knows he has been lied to for years.
But really Dixon knows more than we think, do you really think Sloane would dissapear along with Sark, and not leave someone to make sure his plan went the way he wanted it to.

EVIL DIXON

He called his wife not cuz he believed he was dying soon. but cuz he knew he was gonna be detained at CIA for debriefing, Of course since Syd has total belief in him(its been hammered all allong that he is such a good person) its a perfect way to get a double agent in the CIA. Now Sloane has Dixon in the CIA getting intel for him.

The francie u saw at the end is not anna its not a francie clone or a franciebot or Will wearing a francie mask. Its actually just Francie.
Francie has been the sleeper agent all along. Sleeper for Sloane.
What you saw on the floor shot was a fake to let people think francie was shot, i bet you they are gonna make it look like it was Will who killed her.(the kiss, a nice way to get DNA from Will)
Francie is evil she will later come back and face Syd.

Now some real B.S.
Will was called by Syd, yet we dont know what happened with him.
Think about this, Sloane never had Will killed. There is now way he should have been allowed to live by Sloane. Unless.................

ruven76 said:
EVIL DIXON

He called his wife not cuz he believed he was dying soon. but cuz he knew he was gonna be detained at CIA for debriefing, Of course since Syd has total belief in him(its been hammered all allong that he is such a good person) its a perfect way to get a double agent in the CIA. Now Sloane has Dixon in the CIA getting intel for him.
OMG, I havn't thought of that. Before Dixon gave the CIA the code, I was really confused why he was calling his wife. I guess he could be scared, but he knew he probably wasn't going to die. The CIA probably knows, with 7+ years of survalience and research, who at SD-6 is good and who is bad. They probably know just as much about the SD-6 employees as they do of their own people. So Dixon shouldn't be interrigated long unless he is really a bad guy (but of course with Dixon's character, I find this very hard to believe but it's the only thing that makes sense).

omg you are so rite! Dixon has always been made out to be such a good guy..and that phone call had me wondering too. when sloane/sark were talking about their "asset" i seriously thot it was dixon. and also..giving CIA the code would make him looklike a hero while it would also fit in with sloane's plan..hmm..
about francie though, i actually thought about the fact that the dead body could be a decoy and she has been working with sloane..i also thought about the posibility of plastic surgery (possibly on anna??) to get close to syd.. and will..i always assumed sloane left him alone cuz it would be too supisious to kill him..but the big question..where is he?? and that kiss theory..good one
my my my..it is all so very confusing..i have been thinking about it non stop since i watched the show.all these ideas are rolling thru my head..but i g2g..

It would make sense to have everyone think he's a good man, and then he happens to be evil. But I dont believe it. After being lied to for so many years, he was hurt. He thought he was working for his country. Like sydney said (about Marshall), "It's never easy to find out everything you believe in is a lie." Dixon didnt know what would happen next in his life, so he had to call his wife as a sort of comfort ort warning.

Dixon was mad at Sydney. That is because she told him his life was a lie. She made him realize that he was working for the wrong people, that he had been huhrting his country, not helping it. That fact almost destroyed him.

Isnt this fun?

I dont think the girl we saw at the end of the show was anna with plastic surgery. I know people think that now that firefly is cancelled anna is coming back. Well she might but it doesnt make sense to have her look like francie, cuz then that would still be the actress that plays francie.

I thought Dixon was calling his wife because he was anticipating the raid and was expecting to be taken into custody. That's why he was waiting morosely with Marshall. He was extremely angry with Sydney, remember (Don't talk to me!), because she hadn't told him when she found out.

What?!?! Evil Dixon??? HELLO? Hes been betrayed! How can you say Evil Dixon?? Without him the SD cell's would never have been brought down.

ISpy10 said:
What?!?! Evil Dixon??? HELLO? Hes been betrayed! How can you say Evil Dixon?? Without him the SD cell's would never have been brought down.
I agree! I don't think Dixon is evil.

Francie on the other hand... I'm not sure what's going on there. I have some ideas, but they're not good enough to share... they are prob. all wrong.

Dear Alias babe,

Dont feel bad about your ideas, if not for ideas the world would be very dull.
Post what you think, dont be afraid.

Ohh and by the way Dixon taking down SD6 is not a reason to think he is not an enemy.
Remember the one who masterminded the takedown of sd6 is Sloane. Does that make sloane a good guy? Nope.

His indignation with Syd might be all part of the plan to make her think he is a good guy even more. Remember Syd can easily be manupilated by her emotions. It has been shown to be her biggest weakeness as fas as her job. Now what better way for Syd to push Dixon to the CIA brass. Since she feels guilty for having him be mad at her. Remember Syd needs to feel loved. So she will try her best to get back in Dixons good graces.
Sloane now this so he will use this to his advantage.
U might say that Dixon has never shown any type of "evil" behaviour. Thats whats so cool about these writers, they dont use the art of foreshading very much. So we never know what the hell might happen.

This show is soo cool. i havent looked forward to TV this much in years. not since the X files and sliders.

Alias and 24 are just awesome TV.

i don't want an evil dixon...evil francie/clone france/anything francie i can handle...well, except maybe a ghost francie...jj, please stay away from ghosts, vampires, etc.

this is just a theory but we know from one of the earlier episodes in season 1 that weapons delear guy had his face changed when jack went to cuba and almost got killed so why couldn't for example anna be the new francie they both have similar figures (i think) and dark skin so if anybody was a francie clone it would make sense that she could be a possibility.

Dixon
-wouldn't you be upset if the person you thought you knew well, had gone on tons of missions with (those that were unsuccessful probably caused by Sydney for the most part at that) and talked to a lot suddenly reveals herself to be a double agent after you go ask her forgiveness like a dog with its tail between its legs because you turned her in and she was found innocent? There are tons of things that make me understand why Dixon is mad. He probably feels as though he has betrayed all of those he works with. Sydney didn't really know what to think when she found her fiance dead in a bathtub. I think that Dixon doesn't really know what to think either.

I agree that dixon has all the reason in the world to be angry, sad, dissapointed. Im not discounting all that.

But damn he would make such a cool villain.

I think Dixon would make a cool villain too. And If I were him I'd be pretty mad, and very....upset I guess is the word. To think that you were doing so much good, when in reality, you were doing so much bad. I think he'll understand why Syd never told him and forgive her.

My point about Francie is that the actress that plays her is not going anywhere, and the actress that plays anna is coming to alias.

But if Gina does come back as anna it would be cool of course.

Back