Eyes

Do you normally wear contact lenses/glasses/neither?

• Contacts

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Glasses

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Refractive surgery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
🤤 u get ones u can keep in, i keep getting annoyed having to cut my nails to take them in and out every night.

but contacts definately when i can be bothered, but every day use, its glasses cos mine i just adore, they're retro and so sweet

i have new glasses but dont like em that mmuch. i dont really suit glasses lol. the whole cutting your nails thing would be why i split one the other day. but im sposed to hav short nails anyway coz i play piano and break long nails in the keys. i did it today. it was funny...

lol i have all long nails escept for two i use for my contacts,

nah my glasses are gorgeous, i got them about a month ago, they're fcuk, from the specsavers buy one pair get free sunglasses, so they're so gorgeous, plus i love wearing prescription sunglasses cos u look groovy and no-one knows u wear glasses

cinders said:
🤤 u get ones u can keep in, i keep getting annoyed having to cut my nails to take them in and out every night.

but contacts definately when i can be bothered, but every day use, its glasses cos mine i just adore, they're retro and so sweet
[post="1365113"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have really long nails and I don't have a problem with my contacts. :confused:

I don't wear either, allthough I'm worried that I may have ruined my eyesight sitting at a computer so much the past year...:thinking:

Vaughnlover15 said:
i've worn glasses ever since 3rd grade. I look so much better with glasses, I never want to get contacts.
[post="1359805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blink: Holy felgercarb...I'm the EXACT same way. :blink:

Riley xoxo

good thing bout contacts, my eyes don't get irritated that easily when I'm in smokey places...

Damn, I want those contacts you can wear for a month too!!! although I don't mind putting them in and out every night, it's only a few seconds... And then my eyes can breathe again ;)

I dont have any problems in my sight,my doctor even said i can see better then the regular 6:6 (or 20:20...whatever)
but it seems 2 me that there are so many ppl who need galsses now than ever b4!

my right eye has astigmatism, my left eye is fine, i asked my parents to get me a monacle for my birthday and they laughed at me, but i was being dead serious! i think it would be awesome to have a monacle! :angelic: :lol:

Back