Season 5 Fait Accompli

Okay, okay, i was out and i had to tape it and my tape stopped right as Sloane was meeting 'new creepy bad guy' and i was wondering what happened... besides the whole jack & syd 'aww' moment.. complete missed it, but maybe i will see previews. and by the way who is the new creepy bad guy? anybody know? is this the guy that dean was afraid of or what? fill me in someone, please!!!! :help:

. and what is this that i hear about sark coming back??

basically Dean is working for a group of 12 government organisations who are working on Prophet Five. The bloke Sloane made a deal with seems to be one of the bad guys yes....or at least a messanger for the baddies.

i edited your spoiler ;) and i read about that too!! :woot:

Okay, okay, i was out and i had to tape it and my tape stopped right as Sloane was meeting 'new creepy bad guy' and i was wondering what happened... besides the whole jack & syd 'aww' moment.. complete missed it, but maybe i will see previews. and by the way who is the new creepy bad guy? anybody know? is this the guy that dean was afraid of or what? fill me in someone, please!!!! :help:

. and what is this that i hear about sark coming back??

The new leader of the bad guys has a name, though I don't think that it was ever mentioned. Look at my Quick Episode Summary.

Back