Season 5 React: Fait Accompli

How would you rate "Fait Accompli"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
was Vaughn even in the episode?/?/???? i didn't see him! did i miss anything??????

the episode was great though. was so glad they caught gorden dean!!!! and it was funny when Jack was putting together Syd baby crib. that was so sweet of Jack!

Next week rachel hooked up wiht Sark? OMG, i'm glad he is coming back! a fimilar face. lol.

VAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was so cute at the end when they couldnt fit the crib through the door and jack was going to take it apart
Next week i cant believe rachels going to date sark im surprised that she doesnt allready know about him

i know! cuz she was in an alias :Ponder: but i mean, she should know the sex of her baby by now, maybe she already knows its a girl :thinking:

i want a lil Isabel Bristow Vaughn though *whines*
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the end of the episode sums up jack and syds evolution!
totally!!!
LOVE IT! :D

^^^^ Girl.... That is soooooo not what I wanted to hear right now.... :lol: I was hoping somebody would say: "it wasn't that great"..... I still can't believe I missed it.....

For the record -- right now I'm hating my job for taking me away from my Alias..... :lol:
awwwwwwwww girl :hug:

Very true. I :hug: Janet, I'm so happy that you realized this. Oh, by the way, I love your icon.
and yeah yeah... i still dont like thomas <_<..... and rachel is iffy but shes getting better!
maybe i liked it so much cuz nadia was there & talking! :woot:
wait... except by the end of last season i hated her... oh well :lol:

Now that was Alias!!!! It had everything that I think had been missing...

And this is why I love Sydney.... She is the Baddest SpyPregger Ever!

................ "watch out! mama coming through! don't jostle the package!"
................ "is he conscious? Hit him again!"

And I think without a doubt that Jennifer is the BEST at foreign languages! She should get an EMMY for best foreign film or something!

I loved the racetrack when their comms got messed up and they actually showed some panic, especially Jack.

Sloane is so good at being bad!

And I loved Syd and Jack putting the crib together. Syd - "Have you actually ever put anything together???"
Jack - "YES! Well your mother did." something like that, I was just so giddy watching I thought the crib was gonna fall apart, but it was even better when they couldn't get it through the door....priceless!

I really liked this episode! Yeah!
I found it very good, maybe the best episode of this season...i was just a bit disappointed by the season 5, but i was starting liking it also before 'Fait Accompli'...so now it's great!

Btw i'm italian, so it was surprising watching the first minutes in my language...even if Syd referred to her baby as a girl, in italian i think i heard she said the male for child (that is "bambinO", while "bambinA" is the female one...) maybe it was just a mistake of pronunciation...dunno...

I liked the finale scene with SpyDaddy...Sloane fighted (i can't remember of him fighting for real...!)...I liked when Sidney said "another life" after seeing her former teacher...(and i thought about season 1 when she was also a student...god now she's almost mother! XD) I was disappointed for Nadia, i mean i would loved a scene with here and Sidney...it seems like she forgot Nadia was her sister, her friend...nor even a scene together... :( It's bad...
Hope Mia Maestro will guest star again...

And I think without a doubt that Jennifer is the BEST at foreign languages! She should get an EMMY for best foreign film or something!

Ok I don't know about the best but I thought her accent was really good (not that I would know the difference) Also did anyone notice the guy Renee fought? I was watching it with a friend and she said
"I never expected him to fight like that. He looks like the guy from Reading Rainbow" I found that funny.
One more thing did Jen look more preggers in that first mission scene than she did in the flashback with Renee? Maybe it was just that she was wearing all black but her face looked a lot different and her eyelashes are so long I guess all of those prenatal protiens.
Anyway I thought the ep was good they have really impressed me, even with all the changes I didn't like they've managed to still keep the suspense.

[/quote]Btw i'm italian, so it was surprising watching the first minutes in my language...even if Syd referred to her baby as a girl, in italian i think i heard she said the male for child (that is "bambinO", while "bambinA" is the female one...) maybe it was just a mistake of pronunciation...dunno...
Arashi, besides this were they really speaking in Italian???? It sounded legit....but what do I know

I just thought this was a great episode. I had a good laugh with Marshall. This guy does crack me up!:sideroll: And the last scene, with Jack and Sydney assembling the crib, how sweet was that? :love: It was definitely good to see the tender side of Jack :love: :blush:

I really thought this was a super episode. It had so many elements of Alias as most of us like.
Double-cross, danger, and especially Dean's words to Sydney telling her 'they' are after her! Then the news that several government's secret intelligence agencies comprise 'they.'
I loved it.

:cool:

I really enjoyed this episode,i loved seeing her old teacher as well. I really loved the moment at the end with Syd and Jack and the elton John song playing in the background, perfect moment. Im so excited about the next episode Sark is finally coming back i hope this new niight is better also. I can watch the OC again also! :D

Arashi, besides this were they really speaking in Italian???? It sounded legit....but what do I know

Yes, they did! I think the man with Syd was really italian, i mean he spoke it correctly and without accent...Jennifer gots the american accent, but I was surprised cuz she talked enough...pretty good!

Btw...there're always lots of scenes of Alias in Italy, also beacause of Rambaldi...the third season finale was in Palermo, my city! :smiley: It was so weird! XD

Absolutely LOVED it!!
I laughed so hard when Syd told Rachel to hit Dean AGAIN with the shovel, and when the crib didnt fit through the door!!
And Jack, when Marshall told him a blue suit would look good on him, Jack said thanks :lol:

Anyone else notice that Syd said "How much time do we have?" Rachel replied with 12 minutes. That is exactly what Syd and Vaughn said in Endgame, when they had to rescue Caplan. Little Vaughn call back :love:

Loved the music in the ep too!!

Gave it a 5!!!!

... did anyone else hear the potential hidden hint about vaughn?

at the end when the crib doesn't fit through the door to the nursey, jack asks sydney to give him a screwdriver.
what did vaughn, in s2, say the best invention was?
a screwdriver.
now, yeah, i know, a screwdriver could be used to disengauge the crib and all, but idk. i just thought out of all things he could've done first (ie. roll the crib back to the middle of the room, take the matteress out, etc) that it was weird he asked for a screwdriver.

makes me think someone may still be around, if you get my gist.

Back